Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Sexy Chase---------->)

It wasn't long before we reached the proper altitude and the Pilot announced that it we were now safe to move about the cabin and all electronics can now be turned back on. Chris unbuckled himself from his safety belt and went to the restroom to refresh himself. Once done and his hands were washed, he checked Mr. Thorn's pre-dinner preferences and quickly set about making the appetizers and mixing the cocktails and coffee. Soon the mouthwatering aromas were being emitted from the Galley as the hor derves finished baking. He artfully arranged everything on delicate trays lined with pristine doilies and serving ware, the appetizer plates neatly arranged off to the side. Trays of fresh skewers of lemon butter jumbo shrimp with dipping sauces, pâtés with an assortment of crackers, miniature quiches, and stuffed mushrooms were ready to be served. Chris placed everything on the cart and took a deep breath to gather his courage to face the Sex God once again.

Wheeling the cart out into the main cabin, he pasted a pleasant smile on his face and inquired how everyone was doing so far. He efficiently served everyone their choices of food, when he got to Mr. Dark and Delicious, he praised himself that his hands were steady and recited in his head that he was a "good boy dang it," that was until the bastard picked up a skewer and brought it to his sexy lips and opened up to use those perfect white teeth to wiggle a shrimp off the skewer and bit into the tender flesh of the buttery morsel, his tongue flicked out to lick that luscious pink plump bottom limp, his molten mercury gaze never leaving Chris's bedazzled blue ones, and Chris almost mewled and laid down at his feet.

Snapping out of his daze he all but thrust Mr. Thorn's Gin and Tonic into his hand and chanted in his head, "Good boy, you are not a slut, keep them legs closed because you are a good boy, a wholesome boy." He quickly made his way back to the galley and prepared coffee and sandwiches for the Pilot and Co-pilot. He carried them though to the cock pit and made sure they were okay and handed over the refreshments. He chatted with them for a few minutes before heading back to the galley. He pulled out the salmon steaks and chicken breasts that he had pre-seasoned earlier during flight and cabin prep.

He unwrapped them and set them to cook while he sautéed the vegetables to go along with the meal. While he was waiting for the fish and chicken to finish, he once again checked on the clients bringing out fresh glasses of water with lemon wedges out to them. He smiled as Krista complimented his cooking. He steadfastly kept his gaze away from the enigmatic man in the corner, although he felt the man's heated gaze burning into him as he moved about checking on everyone.

Going back to the miniature kitchen he pulled the perfectly baked chicken and fish from the oven, each in the separate baking sheets. He added the fresh chopped parsley as a garnish and plated them over the sautéed vegetables on elegant gold trimmed dinner plates. In a placed everything on the cart next to the chilled bottles of white wine and glasses and wheeled everything into the cabin. Leaving the cart to one side he assisted everyone with their personal tables bringing them down over laps that he placed pristine white linen napkins on, he dreaded getting that close to Mr. Thorn but the was a professional and it was his job. Even when he snapped his wrist and laid the material just right over the man's lap he kept his eyes down cast until he felt a large warm hand on his wrist. A little gasp escaped him and his eyes flew up to the seductive ones glaring back at him.

"Thank you." The man stated as his husky breath brushed Christian in the face and he started chanting in his head all over again. He managed to serve everyone and made sure they were happy and wine glasses were filled. He went back to the kitchen and made quick work of cleaning the appetizer dishes and plates and pans. He carried dinner through to the pilots before consuming a quick plate of vegetables and shrimp. He cleaned those dishes and went to refresh himself to make sure he had no food in his teeth and his uniform remained spotless.