Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Christian straightened his flawless black vest over his crisp white shirt. His tie was perfect; the knot impeccable, his blond waves tamed and slicked back showcasing his stunning features and his big beautiful aquamarine eyes, his face was clean and fresh as he checked his appearance in the reflective cabinet doors in the small Galley of the plane. The plane is actually one of the larger ones in the fleet of Air Jets, it's an eight passenger Bombardier BD-700 Global Express Jet, it has the capabilities to fly straight from New York to Tokyo on one full tank of fuel. So Paris was a cakewalk for the luxury jet. The Jet had the main cabin decked out like a fancy sitting room with workspaces and plush climate controlled bucket leather seats where an executive could work the flight away on their laptop with the ease of wifi connections. There was a mini bar stocked with the clients preferences of beverages and snacks, although Chris would be providing most of that from the Galley himself, where he would also be preparing meals for the crew as well as the passengers.

The plane also had two full bedrooms with their own bathrooms to give the clients every available comfort to sleep and change clothes in privacy. It was also Christian’s job to make sure that every available comfort is offered to the clients. He heard a commotion in the main area and he checked his watch. It was still an hour before the Mogul himself arrived so he was slightly confused as to the voices he heard floating into the Galley. He stepped out into the main area to see two mountains of muscle speaking with the pilot and the ground crew. They had the stamped all over them as private security detail. “Huh, this guy must be important and filthy rich if he required personal bodyguards.” Chris thought.  Squaring his shoulders and putting on his most professional mask he stepped forward to make his presence known. “May I help you gentlemen?” He asked to ascertain their identities to make sure they weren’t paparazzi or something, even though the press could never make it past the gates onto the private tarmac. Mitch ran a very tight ship, seeing his most of this clientele was on the Forbes Fortune 500 list.

The no neck mountain number one stepped forward and removed his shades, and  now with his eyes were unobscured they held a hint of surprise as they gave him a thorough once over. “We are Mr. Thorn’s bodyguards, my name is Jason and his name is Gerard.” He said as he indicated to the silent mountain number two standing next to him, his shades still on his face. “We are here to give the plane a once over check before Mr. Thorn and his Assistant arrives, and who might you be?” He asked as he folded his thick arms over an equally broad chest.

Not intimidated in the least, Chris spoke up. “My name is Christian, I am the concierge steward assigned to this flight and I will be serving your party round trip. I am sure you have my information and my file and know full well who I am they are provided to the clients beforehand to make sure they are happy with our services.” He stated, he felt like something weird was going on and that feeling increased as the man excused himself and pulled out his cell phone to make a call. Chris felt his temperature rise right along with his temper. If he was going to get a hassle and kicked off this flight he was going to wring Shelley neck, never mind if she was sick or not.

He patiently waited while the man spoke into the phone and kept his calm and cool facade on the outside although he was silently seething. You would think this guy was the Lord of the world or something the way they seemed to be carrying on, what did the guy only want to be surrounded by pretty little things at his beck and call or something, it wouldn’t surprise him if this guy was one of those old dirty pricks that liked to perv on the weaker sex.

The guy hung up and made his way back over to Christian. “Sorry I just had to double check with Ms. Hudson to make sure that she was aware that you are supposed to be the steward of choice.” He said and Chris had to clamp down on the rude retort that was ready to bubble up his throat and spew all over the unsuspecting giant. “Well i am glad that is all straightened out then, now let me help you gentlemen and show you around so that you can be familiar with the layout. Is there anything either of you require at the moment, water, juice, tea, or we also have an assortment of coffees available?” he stated slipping back into his professional mode with ease even though he could still feel the remnants of indignation boiling through his veins.