Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Christian's Hotel Room View--->)

“Paris at last!” Chris thought as the tires of the plane skidded across the tarmac and then jetted down the runway. I was more than ready to get off this plane, this is one of the main reasons I hated overnight flights and this one with that Sex God pinning him to almost every available surface at any given moment did not make it any better. He knew he was stalling and that Chase was waiting for his answer, he had said that he wanted it before disembarking from the plane. He wanted so much to say yes, but he felt that he was way out of his league with Chase and even after with discussing it over with him about his playboy ways, he still couldn’t come to terms that Chase was the kind of person that could succeed in a monogamous relationship.

He tapped his fingers on the buckle securing his seatbelt, once the plane stopped he had to collect passports so that everyone can be cleared through customs before the car that was waiting can be cleared to pick up Chase and his party and ferry them off to whatever hotel they were staying. He got the all clear from the pilot and he shot up and made his way to the main cabin and checked on everyone before going to the sealed doors and releasing the locks. Chase’s security detail automatically made themselves present right beside him, he smiled at the airport Concierge Agent and the Custom Agent that were waiting to clear everyone for entry into their country.

He stepped back and let them board the plane; the bodyguards checked them before they stepped any further into the plane. He stood by politely at the Customs Agent stamped everyone’s passports. Chase conversed with him in fluid French and the sound of his voice speaking one of the romance languages sent shivers down my spine. Damn he was hot. “One date, it is only going to be one date, when are you ever going to have this opportunity again?” Chris asked himself. He was jostled out of his thoughts when the Agents thanked him in broken English before deplaning. He decided to go and check the bedrooms to make sure that no one left anything behind. He had to stay behind and make sure that the plane was properly restocked and the garbage’s and such were removed, he had several things to do before he was able to leave for whatever hotel was provided for them, he had the information somewhere in his flight manifesto.

Chris decided to change his routine and checked the master suite first this time and the change of routine certainly did not improve his luck, because as soon as he set foot into the room Chase came sauntering in right behind him. He used the palm of his hand on his lower back to steer Chris further into the room so he could close the door. Chris knew what it was he wanted and with his decision made he turned to Chase. “I will go on one date with you, one, then we will see from there.” He said and watched as a smile spread across Chase’s face. Chris was a little surprised at how delighted Chase seemed to be by him accepting to go out with him, one would think that he just granted the man his greatest wish and he locked his knees in place to keep them from buckling. Maybe Chase was taking him seriously but he refused to dwell on all of that now. He had stuff to do before he could get off this plane.

Chase didn’t try anything and for once he kept his hands and lips to himself. He just thanked Christian and told him that he would see him later to work out the details of their date before opening the door and ushering Chris out of the room. Chris went to check the other rooms while Chase went back to the main cabin. By the time he came back the car had arrived and he wished everyone a safe trip to their hotel.

Bodyguard one came back up the steps and helped to carry the luggage and escort Krista to the waiting car. Chase came over to where Chris was standing by the exit door and he raised his hand and lightly ran his fingertips across Christian’s cheek promising him that he will see him later.