Angels don't exist (Sasuke love story) A Naruto fanfic

-Prolouge-

I ran through the forest as fast as I could. I had to keep running, even though everything hurt and I was bleeding. I knew my punishment wery well if they captured me. This was and is my only chance. I threw my cloak away at the ground and set a small fireball on it. I looked at it with no emotion in my eyes as the black and red cloak dissapeared before my eyes.

I'm not a part of Akatsuki anymore.

Yes. I am a part of it. Was. Though Im only ten years old. They tested experiments on me. I was like a tool.  And eveyday someone had to stick a kunai up my stomach. But with my healing skilld I survived them.

Every day. Pain. Punishment for being rude. Punishment for doing something wrong. For three yars I felt this pain. Just a while ago, I thought that I would be dead. The latest one of Orochimarus experiments was final for me.

-Flash back-

I opened Leader-samas door.

"You called?" I asked.

"Orochimaru is waiting for you in his room." He said with his eyes closed.

I nodded and bowed again and went to Orochimarus room. I never really seen him. Not that I got any chance to. I mean, I was hardly outside, I was being trained, experimented on, locked up in my "room". that was the only thing I did for three years. The only thing I knew about him was that he was powerful and that he had the Rinnegan.

I stood now outside of Orochimarus room as taking a deep breath. I knocked and waited. But the door never opened. I pushed the door open and my eyes immediatly went towards the needle that layed on his desk, among other things, such as dead kittys. I swallowed and forced myself to look at Orochimaru.

"What... What is that?" I asked, mentionning the needle. Suddenly, I fealt something rip my chin. I gasped as I fealt warm, red liquid slide down my face.

"Ouch." I whispered.

"You can survive that... I know you can. Now, there is a possibility that you wont survive this." Orochimaru laughed quietly as mentionning me to sit down on the table. He went somewhere, and I tried to figure out a way to escape, like I do all the time.

I saw Itachi training outside and frowned. I will never get out of here... I heard footsteps outside the door. He was back.

"Now... my lovely Misa, I will explain what I will do to you..." He said. "There is... a new theory I've had... It comes from Amegakure... You do know the paper angels, right?"

I nodded silently.

"I have got someones blood. And that someone is actually..."

I inturapped him. "The guardian of the sky? The woman who had all the five elements?"

He nodded, "proudly".

"Her name was Essalia Clearmist. People knew her as "the angel", "tesnhi", "god's  daughter"." He said. I knew it all.

What bothered me, was that he got her blood. Though she died about 130 years ago. And that it was going into my DNA.

"...Okay." Iwhispered, staring at the floor. What could I do, really? Suddenly, something stinged me in my neck. I screamed as trying to kick Orochimaru, who helt me down.

"LET GO!" I screamed. I watched the blood going down in my neck.

"AAAAAGH!!" I screamed as tears began to roll down my eyes. The pain came soon, and I started screaming even more. Orochimaru was gone, but the needle was still stuck inside of me. With groans, I pulled it out, and threw it at a mirror, that crushed into million pieces.

Something was happening to me, and it was not good. I looked at the broken pieces of the mirror, and saw that my blue hair was now longer blue, it compleatly changed colour. It was now white...pink. My eyes were picing ice blue, not deep forest green. But it was not the strangest part of it. On my back...I had two, enormous, grey/white wings.

I shook in fear now. My tears were dropping on the floor, where my blood was. I didnt know where it came from. Then I felt something in my head. Something that was slowly taking over me.

In just one secound, I ran with a speed then I never knew I had to the window, and broke it with just a touch with my chakra. I saw Itachi turn over to see what going on, and when he saw me, he bagan to shout to the others thet where in the base. I did not pay much attention through, my only goal was to get out of here and hide so that they never found me.

I ran in to the woods, and I sensed that pretty much everyone was hunting me now.

*Flashback end*

I ran as fast as I could, and I felt their chakra was thinner- meaning that they were long away from me. After some minutes I could not sense their chakra at all.

I stopped and took a deep breath. It seems that they have stopped hunting me. Or, I got away. I soon noticed that I didnt have the wings anymore. But I had two large holes in my kimono from them. And my hair was back to blue.

"What...happend.." I whispered and contuined walking. After a few hours, I was out from the woods. I was at a giant gate. I read the title: Konoha.

I heard some people running to me, but when I was about to run, I fainted.

Damn...

~*~

Hey! So I keep edit chapters now, so dont stop reading just cuz the next chapter sucks T_T I would be very sad if you did so to me :'c Anywho, hope you enjoyed!

Bai n_n