Chapter 5

HEYYYYYYYYYY STORMS WOLF ABOVE 

Look at this

60% of my readers are here in the U

60% of my readers are here in the U.S

5% Canada

0.438% France

0.08% Brazil

0.08% Argentina

0.08% Columbia

0.04% Chile

And a bunch more around the Globe 

I'm from the States, Florida to be more specific. I live right next to Disney World but I've never been. Well unless you count the numerous times I go to Downtown Disney. Which they now call disney springs.

SO WHERE ARE YOU FROM

please take notice how at first its Storms POV then Third person in a different location then back to where storm is but then back to Storms POV but still third its all separated by spacing 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The run back was soundless. I stayed close to the alpha unsure of where we are. He radiated the feel of home which calmed down my anxiousness. We weren't traveling alone, eight other unfamiliar wolves presumably not from the pack we just left. I hadn't known we were on pack lands because the feeling of pricks and needles piercing you hadn't come when I crossed the border. For obvious reasons. When we left their lands some of the tension I had misplaced as overall stress from being awoken in a strange area left too. 

Right now we were nearing the end of another territory. The alphas at the meeting had allowed us to pass through their territory as long as we left quickly. I didn't like traveling through unknown lands but it was safer then No Mans Land which we were about to enter. The wolves accompanying us were to leave when we reached their pack, which was close to ours, about 3 miles of unclaimed territory between. They were mainly here to protect the alpha in case of any dangers we came across in No Mans Land.

We vacated the lands running smoothly through the forest. They didn't have to slow down for me since she had always been abnormally fast.

 They didn't have to slow down for me since she had always been abnormally fast