Chapter 2

Yall remeber Katherine my bffi, well i usually dont do shoutouts so dont ask but check my bffi,( marry fuck kill) book.  If i didnt give her a shoutout i pretty sure i would be the kill  

I kinda wanna change the cover tell me wat you guys think

Sorry this is 2 days late I havent been able to go on wattpad as much as I'd like because of all my broken electronics good news though  my pgone will be fixed tomorrow 

Anywhore here is the third chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*

I gulped in buckets of air. No one came out to check if I was ok. I was grateful for that. I didn't really want to see anyone or explain what happened right now. My whole future had just flashed before my eyes. For a brief moment I hated my gender. But as soon as the thought came I dismissed it. It wasn't my fault I was a female. We all were females at a certain point during pregnancy. Suddenly a major headache came in like a tractor on a field. The horrendous sensation started as a simple throbbing pulse but gradually became a dull ache. I leaned my head against the cool railing. But it didn't help much. My balcony faced west towards the forest. I had a clear view of the trees and woodland creatures. In the morning. But at night it was eerie quiet as the creatures of the night hunted.

 I shouldn't be scared of the woods after all I am a werewolf. But I just couldn't shake the feeling of something watching me. I headed inside, feeling the eyes of a mysterious creature burning into my back.  

Thankfully though by the time I headed in the headache subsided and the eyes had vanished. They had all left fortunately. I went to be bed tossing and turning before falling into an restless night sleep.

---------------------------------

Ever since I was a kid I had always hated when someone told me about something I couldn't have. Like when I was 8 there was this American Doll I wanted so bad. It was perfect especially because it looked exactly like a mini me. Although now it reminds me of a voodoo doll I yearned for it back then. And my parents were planning to surprise me with it except my mom had put the doll on the roof of her car and forgot it there. So when she drove to pick me up from school it fell off the roof and in the way of oncoming traffic. I had no idea about it but since my parents are my parents my mom told me about it when she picked me up from elementary school. I vaguely recall what she told me.

My younger self bounded into the car eager to get out of school. Yeah even as a kid I hated school. A certain someone pulled at my pigtails until I stopped wearing them altogether.

"Storm honey remember that American doll that you have been begging for." My mom told me as I hopped in the back seat. At that time she was pregnant with my little brother so she had a belly that could rival Santa's. I was excited to be an older sister better yet not be an only child anymore. It was very lonely. My face immediately lit up I have been wanting that doll ever since I saw Sarah with it a few weeks ago.

"Well your daddy and I had thought about it and we got you one." I couldn't believe my ears.

"Really" I said in disbelief as a happy smile took over my face.

"But-" I frowned a 'but' is never good.

"I left it on top of the car and it fell off the roof. I'm so sorry honey."

From that day on it only got worse. Once my mom 'accidentally' put One Direction. concert tickets in the Thanksgiving turkey when I was 13. Safe to say I didn't talk to her for like a month. Why tell me about an unknown missed opportunity? Honestly I hate it. Something being cruelly snatched away from you without any remorse.