Chapter 1

Date written; August 6

Im back fishes and all the other mermaids and Patricks. I told you I would be. Newer, better, and larger. Yet still the same.

I love you guys so much and I hate that I did that but this book could be better and now it is.

P.s point of view is Storm unless told otherwise

Lets get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HANUKKAH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Storm. Its Saturday." My cute little brother Alex said peering over my shoulder.

"Ugghhhh." I groaned, rolling over and stuffing my face into my pillow. Usually I'm up and ready by 5:00. But today is Saturday so that means training. Why can't a teen take a break after a long exhausting week of school.

Huffing I sat up. My brother is used to me and my moods on Saturday so when I wake up looking like Barney took Tomas the train for a joy ride it doesn't faze him.

I sighed dramatically which turned into a yawn. Rubbing my eyes I glanced at the clock. Eh I have another hour before I have to leave.

"Your breath stinks Storm." Alex says while covering his nose. Me, being a child at heart, blew a puff in his direction. He fell, pretending to faint.

I stepped over him going to brush my teeth and use some magical mouthwash.

When I returned Alex was gone, probably to go eat breakfast. He isn't supposed to be awake but our parents and I are usually up at this time so he is just up. Grabbing my brush from the vanity I went to take a quick shower. After my shower I ran a brush through my mid-back length brunette hair.

I went into my room with my robe on. I threw on mismatched underwear and sports bra, with joggers and an old loose muscle tank. I'm not about that booty shorts and sports bra life unless I'm training alone. Sighing I put my hair up into a quick ponytail before heading downstairs. Our kitchen is fairly big enough to accommodate a family of 4. With cherry wood, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. I took an apple from the granite countertop. I'm only eating an apple because I was about to exercise for half the day and I'm not about to heave like I did when I decided to eat cereal before training.  Wasn't the brightest idea.

I glanced at the clock hanging above the stove. 6:27

Shit

I have to get there in 3 mins tops. I do not want to stay behind after training just because I most likely will be late. I raced out the door slipping on sandals as I went. Zooming past my mothers garden and straight towards the woods. I didn't have to worry about the sandals, we train barefoot. If I didn't know every nook and cranny of the woods then I probably would be scared at the looming trees and unknown animals. I arrived at the training field just in time. I slipped off the slippers ignoring the facts that I would probably forget them or lose them by leaving them here. I headed over to the far corner of the field where our instructor usually is.

Training is taught in groups. Average wolves had 9 instructors because their group is so large. Sub-par wolves had 6 instructors and we, as in me, Sapphire, Sarah, Avery, and the not worth mentioning wolves, as in Jackson and Sage only had one. The instructor, Mr. Pierce certainly lived up to his unknown nickname, Mr. Fierce. He is the former head of warriors so he knew what he was talking about but was old fashioned. New techniques was the only thing that he had actually kept up to date on. Which is important because he was training the future leaders of the pack. 10 laps around the field later we had completed warm-up. Panting a little and slightly perspiring I stretched for the real workout.   Today is sparring day and I got paired up with Sapphire which is good because I needed to work with someone better then I am to improve.