Chapter 3

I might have been overreacting on the last two chapters but ten is seriously not a big number. And just to make things clear I WRITE FOR FUN and don't say that I need you guys and that I should be happy that you spared the time to read my book. I just write because I want to not for viewers I was being a bit of a bitch but even if I was don't call me out on it because I know when I am and when I'm not. And for calling out those 3 people I wasn't. Let this be known I don't mind haters as long as they don't cross the road. You're not a chicken. And although I know I'm right I'm a softie so when I go back and read how I responded I feel bad even though I shouldn't. Anywhore here is the next chapter as promised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, I'm too young to die, Officer," I paused taking a second to read his name tag, "Pete?" I would have gotten on my knees and begged but I was currently be restrained by a lovely set of handcuffs. And not the kinky kind.

"You can't do this, I will sue!" Shouted Avery while she kicked an screamed trying to get out of who I'm assuming is Officer Pete's partner. The bastard kept eyeing me while apparently thoroughly enjoying Avery struggling against him. Perv.

Sarah was currently having a melt down, as she kept on muttering on how she was dead. And Sapphire, well Sapphire was being Sapphire as she cursed the officers with some old language that probably wouldn't harm them. I was trying to reason with the officer.

"How were we supposed to know we can't go to the zoo it should be more clear as to whether or not we can."

"It says 'Closed' in Bold print." Officer Pete said looking bored beyond belief and irritated. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

4 hours earlier

"Which shade looks better on me?" Said Avery, while holding up two dresses of the exact same color against her body.

I shrugged, I was dragged here against my will. I wanted to go skiing. Of course that would require money, flight, ski lodge, pack permission, and a bunch of other things not worth naming. Instead we had come to the mall to get new outfits for the club we are planning on going to tonight. As you could tell I wasn't all that enthusiastic.

It wasn't my scene but a little dancing I won't mind. Maybe a drink or two but that's it.

I was lounging on a single red chair. I was half asleep still tired after not going to bed till 1 am. I was too tired so I let Avery drag me around the mall and let her pick out my outfit. Something I would regret later. Sarah was looking for some shoes in the far right corner of the store. I haven't been paying attention so when Avery huffed then pinched my arm I jumped.
"Avery we had a deal. You pick out my clothes and I won't complain. That much and I get to sleep." Sapphire was nearly in the same state as me except ,unlike me, before she knocked out in the middle out God knows what store, she had come prepared with an outfit already bought and waiting to be worn waiting at the pack house.

I finally fell asleep on the cold but surprisingly comfortable red chair as I nodded off to darkness I barely hear Avery exclaim," Perfect."

I stared at my reflection in utter disbelief. What did I do? Better yet what did Avery do?

"I am from the 80's now. I fully embrace it. I am disco." Instead of a short revealing black number like I kind of expected. I now look like the 80's barfed all over me.