The Aftermath Of A Kiss

George’s POV:

Things were perfect. I kissed Silvia. Our kiss was perfectly cheesy and I knew she was crushing on me. It was perfect since now, Angelina would be jealous of us.

“Now get out and get changed.”

I left Silvia’s room and went to change. I ran into Fred again. He was looking in his wardrobe. He looked at me before scowling.

“Uh, hey.” I said.

He rolled his eyes. “What do you want, George?”

“Well, I came in to get some clothes but while we’re at it, why do you keep throwing me dirty looks?”

“You know why.” He mumbled.

I did know but I wanted to hear him admit it.

“I don’t know what you mean.” I said innocently, walking towards my wardrobe.

“Don’t lie, George. I’m not going to say it.”

“Look, Fred, I don’t even know why we’re fighting in the first place! That’s not fair.”

I walked to the wardrobe and picked out some pyjamas.

“Where’re you sleeping?” He asked me curiously.

“Silvia’s room.” I said, nonchalantly.

“You… what?” Fred froze, his whole body tensing.

“Yeah, we’re sleeping together.”

I was making him angry and I could tell he was more than annoyed.

“You mean it?” He asked in a restricted voice.

His fists were clenched and he was trying not to shout.

“Yep.” I said, popping the ‘p’. “It’s pretty amazing.”

That’s when he exploded.

“YOU BASTARD! You know how much I like her! You’re taking advantage of her!” he shouted. “I’ve tried not to say anything for days but you… I know you don’t like her like I do. You’re going to break her heart, George. Why couldn’t you just leave her the fuck alone?!”

I knew he was angry. Fred never swears unless he’s really pissed. Like that one time I broke his finger by dropping my cauldron on it.

He ran his hands through his hair. Then he came straight for me, pushing me up against the wall and was trying to strangle me.

“Swear to me.” He hissed. “Swear to me that you won’t hurt her. That when you break up with her, you’ll make sure she’s alright with it. I don’t care if you’re my brother, George. I will fucking kill you if you fuck with her. That clear?”

I nodded frantically, pretending to be scared.

He sighed and released me.

Suddenly the door flew open.

“What’s going on? I heard shouting…”

Silvia was standing at the door. She was now wearing her pyjamas and had her hair messily tied in a ponytail.

Fred’s expression softened when he saw her. “It’s nothing, Silvia.”

Silvia raised an eyebrow and looked at me. “Really?”

I nodded. “Yeah, it’s nothing, babe.”

I said it loud enough so Fred could hear me.

 “’Babe’?” She frowned for a minute before smiling. “I like it. Now, hurry up and come to bed.”