Chapter 31

I woke up the morning of my birthday with two pair of lips on my face, my kid and my girlfriend kissing one cheek each.

As soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I could see was a banner hanging from the closet saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESA!'

My smile grew wide and I enveloped both of them in a huge tight hug.

"Thank you guys!" I said while kissing alternately their heads.

I only had the time to take a shower and put on some random shorts and a t-shirt when the doorbell rang.

I tied my hair in a pony tail and went to the other room where, in a sea of colored balloons that Gabe was playing with, Camila had already opened the door to a stealthy Dinah that put something small in her hand before noticing me and pulling a huge smile, wishing me happy birthday. Her arms tightly thrown around me as she stamped a kiss on my cheek.

"How does it feel to be all wifed up and with a child at twenty-one?" she joked.

"Too lucky to believe it" I thought of Camila's wish to carry our next baby and my smile only grew wider.

Camila reappeared from our room and hugged me from behind.

"Now you can legally get drunk." Dinah said with a smirk.

I shot a look at my son that was still running after the balloons "You guys know I've never done that."

"You've never gotten drunk?" Camila asked skeptically.

"You mean at fourteen before my pregnancy, or when I was pregnant, or when I was breastfeeding or even when I left home and moved away alone with a toddler?" I summed up the previous six years of my life.

"Dinah, you've got Gabe tonight, she's getting wasted." Camila said with a weird gleam in her eyes

I had no idea if I had to be worried or what.

***

That afternoon we were all eating some cake and drinking juice while Gabe jammed to whatever the radio passed.

Normani got up and picked up the wrapped package she had brought in earlier claiming "It's presents time!"

I didn't know what to expect between the three of them and I looked at Gabe.

"Guys, you all still remember that the kid is here, right?"

"Oh, right," Dinah got up, "honey, come with me, we need to chat" she stretched her hand to Gabe that took it looking up at her and walked to his room.

Oh God.

"Now you can open it" Normani said with a devilish smile.

Camila seemed way too interested in it, and as soon as I ripped off the paper and opened the box, my face became crimson red. Laying on top of some lingerie was exactly what I expected seen the situation, a strapless strap-on.

Camila smile grew wider looking at the toy "Thanks Mani!" she said happily hugging the other girl, while I was still fixed staring at the thing.

"I-- Mani, why?" was the only thing that I could say.

"After you told me about Camila's toybox I asked her what she was missing." So it was my fault after all, splendid.

"Thank you... I guess" I mumbled.

"She'll be thankful" Camila reassured the girl taking the package and bringing directly to our bedroom.

Oh God.

She came back with an envelope in her hands that she gladly handed to me.

"What's this?" I asked curiously.