Chapter 9 : Screwed Up

A/N: Hi someone who's reading(: Have you seen the new cover? It's amazing, isn't it? My real life best friend on wattpad, LuvMyMustache made it for me<3 If you guys or someone you know needs book covers, you should go to her. She's amazing at this(: so, THANKYOUUU rae<3 iloveyouuu<3

Draco's POV

"Knew it," a voice from behind me said.

I jumped; who had heard me?

Would they judge me?

What would they think of me?

Was I worried about what people would think of MY feelings?

Slowly, I turned my neck, looking for the source of noise. 

Blaise. 

Why had he followed me? 

I tried to put on an intimidating face. 

"Why are you here?" I growled at him. 

"And why can't I be here?" he retorted. 

Snarling, I snapped my head back towards the lake. 

Blaise's footsteps came closer and from my peripheral vision, I saw him sliding down the tree, plopping down next to me. 

"What do you want?" I spat at him. 

"Calm your balls, Draco. I just want to talk to you about your crush."

"Here to ridicule me, Zabini? If so, just leave. Please."

"No, dude... I can relate to you. So.. I wanted to talk."

Slowly, I my eyes shifted towards Blaise. 

"What...?" I asked softly.

"Okay. So. I have to tell you something. But you can't tell anyone. I've fallen in love with... Luna Lovegood..." Blaise's voice softened as he stated her name. 

My eyes widened.

Lovegood?

Loony Lovegood?

That crazy daughter of that cuckoo father?

Goodness, he had bad taste.

How could you like someone like that when there was someone like... Alex Skye Parker?

"Cool story, bro. So what?" I asked.

"Well, you know. So there's no need to hide it from me. And calling her a bitch in front of the whole school was uncalled for, Malfoy..."

"Yeah, I know. I regret that so much. She's gonna hate me so much." I finished my sentence, frowning, remembering the tears falling from Alex's eyes. 

"No shit, Sherlock. Did you see her crying or are you blind?" Blaise muttered. 

"FML..." I mumbled under my breath. 

"Oh. Potter and Weasley were kissing her, just to tell you." Blaise stated blandly. 

"Fuck it. She hates me, there's no way I'm gonna get her back after what I just said." I said with a groan.

But Alex. I loved her so badly.

Our kiss, that corridor. Wasn't that something special to us?

"Unless... I convince my father to get a Time-Turner... then I could fix everything!" I exclaimed.

That has got to be the best idea I'd ever came up with. 

I turned, grinning at Blaise.

He didn't return the smile.

"Or you could give her chocolates and apologize like a normal person..." he suggested. 

I hesitated. 

That was also a possibilty. 

A much more cheaper and non-riskier option. 

"But what would I say to her?" I asked, worried. 

"Hey, man. I'm not the one who has gotten all the ladies and has all the experience!"

"I'VE NEVER HAD A SITUATION LIKE THIS!" I screamed.

"Just tell her how you actually feel and how you didn't mean what you said this morning," Blaise suggested. 

"SHE'D NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER..." I shouted desperately.

At that moment, Pansy appeared legit, OUT OF NOWHERE, from behind the trees.

"Dracoo, honey... Are you talking about me? Cuz I already understand your feelings, don't worry, darling," she cooed.

Her arm stroked my back, sending shivers down my spine.

Awkwardly, I grabbed her hand to stop her. 

"Oh, Draco, you wanted to hold hands? You are such a picky kid..." she giggled hysterically, sliding her fingers through mine. 

I contained my moan, and just stared at her. 

Pansy... 

I guess she was pretty...?

But she was definitely not Alex. 

There was only ONE Alex Skye Parker, and that would be the only girl I would be in love with.

I promised myself.

Alex Skye Parker is your one and only. 

That's never gonna change. 

I would never let her go. I couldn't, and I wouldn't. 

She was going to have to deal with one Draco Malfoy for quite a LONG time. 

I was going to have to convince her that I WAS her one and only, and that I did love her, that our kiss did mean something to me. 

She had to believe me.

My life would be nothing without her. 

'Please, Alex?

Listen to me. I love you so much.

I'm sorry I called you a bitch.

But I don't want to be judged by other Slytherins as that guy who liked a GRYFFINDOR, our mortal enemy. 

Although now I've realized, that it really doesn't matter.

If I had you, Alex, I wouldn't care what others thought about me.

So please believe me? I love you so much and I want to kiss you again.'

That was what I was going to say to her. 

And she'd have to listen, trust, and believe me. 

She had to.