1.1

Friday, 25th of March.

Harper woke up the following morning holding Luke closer than she ever had before. His arms were wrapped loosely around her as she laid her head on his chest, the faint beating of his heart brought a smile to her face.

"Wake up," Harper whispered as she poked Luke's face. She quietly laughed as she heard him groan, followed by him shifting in the bed. Harper gently poked his cheek, watching as his eyes squinted and another groan erupted from his mouth.

"What?" Luke mumbled as he lazily lifted a hand and rubbed it against the side of his face. He peeked one eye open and focussed on Harper's face, the sight alone brought a smile on his face.

"Wake up." Harper whined as she shook his shoulder, which caused another groan to erupt from his mouth.

"Why?" Luke drawled out, "Do you want to go out today? We could go get some coffee, maybe even go swimming."

"I am not going swimming."

"Babe," he sighed before continuing, "I promise what happened before, will never, ever happen again. You have to trust me, I want to do something meaningful with you." Luke had to cut himself of from adding 'before I go to Australia.'

He heard Harper sigh and right then he already knew what she was going to say, since he had come to know the stubborn nature of his girlfriend. Which was why he was surprised when Harper said, "Fine, I guess we can try."

"This is why I love you babe. You are the strongest girl I know, and I love your bravery and eagerness to try new things, and overcome your fears." Luke delivered a kiss to his girlfriend's lips, smiling as soon as their lips disconnected.

"I wouldn't say I'm eager," Harper giggles as she reconnected their lips. She was infatuated with Luke, and for some reason she couldn't seem to get enough of him. Harper felt as if he would slip right through her fingertips and leave her for someone else, after all in her eyes he had the looks of a God.

Luke broke the kiss with a large grin printed on his face, his blue eyes sparkling. Grinning he spoke, "As much as I'd love to keep kissing you, I want to go out and do something memorable with my beautiful girlfriend."

Harper rolled her eyes but nonetheless hopped out of bed and made her way to Luke's closet to grab a shirt. She knew she already had her emergency bag at Luke's but their was a part deep down that wanted to wear his clothes. Harper was in too deep, the fact she wanted to wear Luke's clothes to be closer to him proved it, but she wouldn't have it any other way, cause a part of her knew Luke felt the same. Not that Luke would wear her clothes, but she knew he loved her.

She had a strange feeling. They'd only just started dating but she felt like they had a connection, something pulled her towards him. Ever since she first saw him in the rain, something he still didn't know.

"Can I?" Harper gestured to the grey muscle-tee in her hand.

Luke turned to her with an amused expression upon seeing the shirt in Harper's hand. He licked his lips as he thought about Harper wearing his clothes. A smile crossed his face as he nodded his head, not trusting any words to come out. Harper returned the smile as she pulled her shirt off and replaced it with the large muscle-tee that showed a little too much side-boob for her liking. Luke groaned as he saw Harper in jeans and a bra, he noticed she didn't have big boobs but man, they were perfect in his eyes.