0.4

Monday, 14th of March.

Harper was right, she had woke up the next morning, feeling like shit. Her body was freezing despite the intense heat in the room, and sweat ran down her face in large droplets. She regretted walking in the rain yesterday, she should've waited until it stopped, or called for someone to pick her up. Not that she had many friends she actually caught up with outside of university.

Harper groaned as she looked over at the clock, and saw it was only five o'clock in the morning. She had to be at university in three hours, since she had an early lecture on Mondays, and she was sure that her sickness wouldn't just suddenly disappear in that short amount of time. Much to her disappointment.

She reached a hand up and placed it against her burning forehead, she rubbed softly to help ease the pounding in her head. Screw the rain, was all Harper thought as she tried to fall asleep, but to no avail. She laid awake for the next two and a half hours until her father came running in, ready to wake her up and tell her she overslept.

"What happened?" Harper's fathers whole demeanour changed as he walked over to his daughter, he sat on the edge of her bed, and pushed some of her hair off of her sweaty face.

"Walked to and from the café, in the rain." Harper sheepishly mumbled to her father as she wiped her stuffy nose with the back of her hand. She groaned at the feeling of her fathers cold palm against her burning forehead, she tried to push him away, because she just wanted to sleep, but he was having none of it.

His gaze was one of concern as he removed his hand from her forehead, his doctor side showed. "Is your mouth red? Harp, I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong."

"It's just a cold, I'm sure of it." Harper mumbled, her voice hoarse. It sent a sharp pain down her throat every time she uttered a word.

"You're not the doctor here," Logan chuckled, "I know you're right though, but it's always good to be safe Harp."

"I know, dad." She smiled and briefly closed her eyes, her body overcome by exhaustion.

"I'll get you some medicine, water and food for today, so you don't have to come down." Harper smiled at her father, before she closed her eyes and slowly, fell asleep.

She dreamed of storm boy, out in the rain again, but this time he turned around and caught her staring at him. Everything was different in her dream; Luke ignored her, and he knew where she lived. The thing that most annoyed Harper about her dream was that there was always rain, or a storm of some sort.

When she woke up a few hours later, Harper noticed a plate of food with a glass of water and a pack of tablets sitting next to it on her bedside table. She grabbed the note that was placed by the items and opened it, knowing straight away it was from her father.

Harp,

I had to go to work, and you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you since I know you'll need some sleep to overcome this sickness. Take two of the pills on your bedside table every four hours, try eat as much of the food as you can, and drink lots of water.

If you need anything give your mum or me a call.

Love you and have a good day xx