6

Hey Guys!! I just want to say thank you so much for reading my book I really really appreciate it. The book has really started off at a slow pace but now it's going to get real fast and real and SUPER LIT so I hope you all stay for the rest of it.

Kris' POV

To be quite frank I am livid. I am looking at my laptop screen really trying not to smash my laptop against the wall. Being in the library does have a few advantages. I just finished reading my grandfather's letter and it doesn't make sense to me. I read it again, hoping that somehow some things will change.

Dear Kris

I know my will has surprised you and most likely left you feeling betrayed. I would have explained all this to you in person but knowing you, you would have left before I could even begin to explain. Right now I have no guarantee that you will read this letter but I do know my chances of you hearing me out are much higher.

As you know there is no love lost between Dave and I. Under normal circumstances I would have not left anything to him in my will so believe me when I say I did this for you. As my lawyer has stated, my personal wealth towards you is conditioned. I know very well that you don't need it but I put in the charity as a way to give you a push towards trying to meet this condition.

I would like for you to meet with Dave and have a conversation with him. That is all I ask. Dave also has conditions to meet and your shares and his will be signed off to the both of you by my lawyer in the presence of your maternal grandmother and Ruby. Like I have stated before, I would not include Dave or his mother in your life if I did not deem it necessary.

Now my granddaughter I know you. I can safely say this condition might take you long to meet but I am asking you as a very personal and second from last favour to meet with Dave as soon as you possibly can.

May you remember that I have always loved and cared for you and will continue to do so even after I am gone. I need to you to be happy and free Kree.

Your Loving Grandpa

Wayne Wayward

Whatever grandpas conditions could have been I definitely did not expect this. Not in a million years. I never thought anyone would have the guts to ask me to meet up with Dave. Dave of all people. What could possibly come out of this? What could he possibly say? Shaking my head I closed my laptop and made my way out of the library. I made my way to the lab facilities for med-students. It was almost lunch time and I needed to find Nick since I'd forgotten my phone in his super messy room.

"Nick just left with his girlfriend," someone stated from behind me as I stood by the entrance. The jerk had a girlfriend? No surprise there. I turned around to find Alexander looking at me with a smirk on his face. I gave him a questioning look and he just chuckled. After he noticed I wasn't laughing he then shrugged and simply said, "I expected you to throw a fit."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well because he has a girlfriend? Girls usually do that." He says taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Uhm okay. Anyway I left my phone in his room after I called Sid. I really need to get it back soon."

"Why?"

I was beginning to get annoyed. In this day and age why would he ask me why I needed to get my phone back?

"Do you know what time he gets back?" I ask choosing to ignore his dumb question.

"We are done for the day so he is probably going with his girlfriend somewhere. I'm going home though so if you can keep your temper at bay then we can go together."