10-Part 2

A/N  hey guys. i have decided to cut down these three chapters because i want this book to be a four part book with ten chapters in each part. however the tenth chapter is way too long  hence me cutting it into three parts. i hope you guys like it.

Kris POV

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. It's a Saturday and the eighth one this year I have woken up without a hangover.

"Come in," I shout thinking it is probably Sylvia telling me she is going home. I am guessing she stayed over last night to clean and this weekend she will not be coming over. I don't mind, my house is barely ever dirty unless I throw a party and seeing that hasn't really been happening over the past two months, it barely needs cleaning, Sylvia is just here because she is the closest thing I have to family and she just keeps everything in order.

Xander walks in dressed up in all Nike. He has on black Nike longs, a black hoodie and grey flip flops. "Where are you going?" I ask him not really knowing what to say. He looks so good and my brain just can't process it.

"I was hoping you would come with me, good morning," he smiles as he sits on my couch.

"Don't mind me I was just sleeping," I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Where do you want us to go?"

"Car shopping." He says with a grin.

"Car shopping?" I ask rubbing my eyes. I get out of bed and sit on the edge as I wait for him to elaborate.

"Yeah, I need a new car and I want you to help me look," he says, "Please." He adds still with that ridiculously wide grin plastered on his face.

I couldn't help looking at him as though he had a mental problem.

"What?" He asks me.

"You drive a Bugatti Chiron." I state.

"I need a bigger car." He shrugs

"For what?" I ask

"Fits in more girls," he smirks. I roll my eyes and get up from my bed.

"I don't know anything about cars," I tell him.

"You knew the name of my car, Kris please just come with me." He asks holding his hands together.

I look at him for a while trying to see if I should say yes. I don't mind looking at cars, in fact I like them, but I don't really know much about them.

"Fine," I mutter as he throws his hands in the air in victory. "Give me thirty minutes to get ready."

"You look fine," he tells me clearly teasing me considering I am in my pink polka dot pajamas.

I roll my eyes and head for the bathroom. "When I am done showering I need to find you gone," I tell him before I close the door.

"But you have slept in my bed twice now, surely I have the right to watch you dress up." He complains.

"Whatever, I want you gone when I come back."

"We shall see about that," he smirks and I laugh.

Alex's POV

"We are obviously taking my car," I tell her as we get out of her front door. Kris is wearing a white floral dress and some wedges. She has on a pair of Gucci sunglasses though it isn't that sunny outside.

"I don't want to drive anyway," she says from behind me. "Are Nick and Kate still here?"

"Well Nicks' car is here so I suppose so," I answer.