Chapter 15

Skykynns POV........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

                 As we sat there for what felt like hours of me crying and Taylor still holding me in his arms. I heard someones foot steps come up stairs hoping it was Adam. Taylor looked up to see who it was and i did the same. As soon as the door opend Taylor stood up, Britney walked in with some look that read 'Im gunna say something bitchy' at that point i really did feel like taking whatever was hard and smash it to her face. "Britney get out." Taylor said slamming the door in her face. Which i enjoyed. "Someones here to see you and Skykynn." My head snapped up from the floor up to Taylor. He looked at me then opend the door. "Who?" His voice was filled with anger but he tryed not to show it. I couldnt quite hear what Plastic had said but im pretty sure she said Jeydon. Taylor turned to me and had a worried look on his face. "Ill be right back. Lock the door when i  leave. Stay here. Do not leave my room." He acted as if i was a fricken dog. I didnt listen to him, i just got up slowly and went to the door to where Taylor was standing. He kissed me then left the door way with the Plastic. I waited till he had reached the end of the stair. I walked down as quickly and quietly as i could. When i had reached the top of the stair i walked down slowly making sure no one could see me. I tryed to see who was standing infront of Taylor but that fake Plastic got in the fricken way. Dumb bitch move out the way! I wanted to scream at her to move but thats just my thoughts. As soon as Taylor went to turn around to walk up stairs i got a quick glimps of who it was.. It was Jeydon. I ran up the stairs, it was to late, Taylor cought me. I closed the door and jumped on Taylors bed acting as if i didnt move, even though i knew he had seen me and i was in trouble. I heard Taylors foot steps coming up the stairs closer and closer. I tryed to slow my heart rate down so he wouldnt have evidence that i was down there.

         I heard the door open then close, I got the 'bad' butterflies. "Skylynn Tylers. What did i tell you?" I felt so bad for not listening to Taylor, but i did have a right to see who was wanting to see me. I just looked at him with a scared look. "What if he got through me again and came after you?" He was yelling at this point, not sure if it was because he was mad at me for wondering or for what Jeydon being here knowing hed get his ass handed to him.. and his head. "But he didnt." I said in almost a wisper about to cry again. "Skylynn dont even go there." He was still yelling at me from the door. Ready to cry i could hear two people come up the stair case. Taylor was angery and locked the door so no one could get in. I just looked at him in fright. I sware i was crying up a river by now, but i was so numb with the feeling that Jeydons on the other side of the door wanting to get more of me. "What the fuck were you thinking?" He continued to yell. "Im sorry." a wisper was all i could do. I felt so guilty, i brought Taylor into this and now he has to risk his life for saving me when he could just let Jeydon get whatever he wants from me. Taylor just turned around and opend the door. I tryed to see who was standing there, Untill i heard his voice. "I want to see her." I could hear what i think was Jeydon wispering to Taylor. Then out of no where Britney came in and sat on the bed next to me and wraped her arms around me. Was it really that bad? Befor i knew it Taylor had knocked Jeydon to the floor. "I told you not to come around here and to leave." Taylor was still angery. He had picked Jeydon up off the floor and pushed him down the stairs. I couldnt see anything after that because i pushed my head into a pillow. Three miniutes later i felt muscular warm arms come around me and lift me up. "Baby im sorry for yelling at you." He was calmer then he was befor.

          I layed my head into his sholder and continued to cry a river. "Sh.. Your alright. Its gunna be alright." he wispered in my ear. He started to play with my hair which made 'good' butterflies. Every time he would wisper to me it would send shivers down my spine.

*****

    I woke up with Taylors warm stong arms around me. I didnt want to move, I just wanted to stay this way forever. I dont want him to let go, ever. "Morning beautiful." He wispered knowing i was awake. I turned over to face him with a smile. "hmm. Morning gorgous" God i love his smile. He makes me feel so loved and cared for. Like nothing bad will ever happen. He got out of bed and walked over to where his ipod was sitting. He was searching for what i think was a song he wanted me to listen to. He was playing Head Over Heals by Rascal Flatts. I love that sing and the singer, its like he sings my mind. He singing is like an angle to my ears. Im not much of a country person but when it comes to Rascal Flatts i fall in love with every song he makes.

     He truned around and got back in bed wraping his arms around me again with a huge grin on his face. "What was that for?" I was so confused, why would he have something he hates on his ipos? "Because i love you. And i know how much you love this dude." How did he even know i loved Rascal Flatts? I never told anybody. "And you know this how?" I sat up thinking i told him some time, maby i was drunk when i told him? "I would know because when ever you would get in my car you would listen to your ipod and i saw that you had ALOT of songs by that dude." Its all coming back to me know. I remeber putting my ipod on the seat when i was trying to put my books in my bag and Taylor moved my ipod to where he could see it and looked at my screen. "By why would you have Rascal Flatts on your ipod?" Was the question that kept running through my mind over and over for the past 5 minutes waiting for his answer. "I told you, I love you." I dont know if hes trying to cover or if thats really his reason.

        Finally after 2 minutes later My Wish came on by the same person. I could listen to Rascal Flatts all day and lay in bed with Taylors arms wraped around me. This was the best morning of my life. Ive never felt so happy in my life ever. I jumped up off of Taylors bed and ran to his ipod and turned it back to Head Over Heals again. "What are you doing?" I Heard Taylor say close by, but i didnt actully think he was right behind me. I went to turn around and run back to bed but then i ran straight into his hard bare chest nearly knocking me over. Taylor reached out for my arms and pulled me into his arms tightly befor falling to the ground. "Im fallin' head over heels for you." He bent down and wispered in my ear. "Thats not even the words silly." I know this song by heart. I know what he was trying to tell me but i tryed to cover that fact that i was about to jump up and down and start screaming. "I know, Babe, Thats what im telling you. Not singin the song." He pulled away enough to look at my face, which was redder then fire. I know fire is orangeish but still good enough. I couldnt help but smile wide and try to hide the fact that i was blush like crazy. It seems i do that all the time when im around him. "I really do think im falling head over heels for you babygirl." We looked into each others eyes for what felt like ages. I went to turn away to jump on the bed but then Taylor grabed my arms and pulled me into a kiss.

         My stomach was doing flips, My whole body went numb. He pulled away to early, "We have the whole house to our selves tonight." He said as he winked then walked out of the room. I smiled as he poped in looking at me as if i dissipered. "Are you comin' Darlin'?" He winked again making me blush even more. I sware my face was so hot , i though for sure my face was on fire. I smiled to my self and walked down stairs behind Taylor.