Chapter 5

*The next day, in the morning.* Skylynns P.O.V.

   As i was getting ready for school, i was gathering my things for football practice. I heard my phone ring but i didnt answer because i was to buisy packing for my day. I finally walked out the door to see Taylor standing agensed his car waiting. "hey." i said shylly. "hey baby." he said as he opend the door for me to toss my football bag in and jump in. "where to?" He asked as if we were in a taxi. I just looked at him confused. "we cant skip school." He gave me the puppy dog eyes. "why not?!?" He said like a 5 year old. "Because we have football practice today and im not skipping," He sighed. "fine." We arrived at the school but befor i could reach for the door handle he pulled me into a kiss. Someone had knocked on his window and made me jump. It was one of Taylors friends. He just stood there and winked at me then pulled Taylor out of the car.

              Finally 8th period, this is the time i get pulled out of class for football practice. "At this time all Football players must be dismised to football practice." I just love hearing that. I got up and left the class room. When i get to practice i ussully go to coatch and of corse puts me in charge to make sure the guys do their excursises. But something was wrong. Coatch wasnt there waiting for me. Insted no body got ready for practice, Everybody got antsy because we have a game in 2 days. Championships are just a few weeks away. "Okay everybody settle down please" Some man said as he shouted over all of the guys talking. "coatch is in the E.R. today and he will be in there for a while. So i will be your new coatch for the rest of the season." Everybody stared at me in shock, "wait! What happend to coatch?" I asked loudly because of guys were talking about how im going to be in the game in 2 days. "coatch had been in an accedent, coatch told me about you skylynn. i am sorry to tell you but you will not be in the next game. Maby the game after but not this one." I was so angery when he had told me. I heard all sorts of comments from all over the football feild. "wait why? shes our only qourterback. we have to have her. Shes the best qourterback we've ever had." Tyler had asked, Trying to fight for me to be in the game. "um. We will make a new qourterback then." The guy had said giving sturn looks. "no we want skylynn, even though she is a girl shes very good and she helps us stay foucused." Ashten had Popped out of no where. I guess i really do fit in, in the football team. The new coatch was irritated with the guys, His phone rang, He answered and walked away. All of the guys had surrounded me when he had left. "you belong on the feild babe." Tyler said with his arm around my neck. Taylor just stayed behind the rest of the other guys. When the coatch had walked back everybody had got in a line where we all faced the new coatch, "ive got some news, Skylynn will be the qourterback and she will be in the game this week." YESS!! I knew coatch wouldnt forget about me. "BUT!" But? oh great i have to do something for this man. he looks like a guy who wants little girls like me. "you will have to work harder then the guys." I said pointing to me and winking at me. "She has been thats why shes the qourterback." Taylor said in a sarcastic tone but still make his point. "Yes but she has to show up earlyer the you guys and work for me." Oh thanks Taylor. I probly will get rapped.

                  Practice was over and Taylor went home with me. He stayed the night and we watched movies all night untill we both fell asleep in each others arms.