Chapter 6

Skylynnas P.O.V. ...................................................

                    Since me and Taylor didnt have football practice we both desided to skip school just to "celibrate" for my comeback for being qourterback. "Babe wake up. I gotta suprize for you!" I could hear Taylor say as he rocks my bed. "hmm.." was all i could say. Its to early to get up. "Get up" Taylor said with excitment. "But its to early." I said and rolled over to where he was standing. "but please" He always trys and gets away with his puppy dog face, Or so he thinks. "Are you guys ready up there?" i heard Adam ask as were stil in my room fighting. "ha Adam thinks were going to school." Taylor said in amusment. "what did we even do last night?" I asked. Taylor just looked at me and smirked. "Okay thats it im coming up there!" Adam said as he was climing the stairs and was getting frusterated. "oh no im so scared," Taylor said as he jumped on my bed laying next to me. "were gunna be in trouble." i said with a sarcastic tone. FInally Adam walked in with wide eyes. "why the fuck arnt you guys ready and out of the house? Your supose to be ready by now, Your going to be late." Adam said with an agery tone. I dont think ive ever heard him use that kind of tone with me. "Oh looks like were not going to make it Sky. I guess we'll just have to miss school." Taylor said in a sarcastic tone. Adam just gave me and Taylor a dirty look. "If you guys are staying home from school then you better behave. I dont wanna here that Sky got in trouble, I dont want to hear that someones pregnent. Got me?" Adam said. Ugh i hate it when he would give us that kind of talk. Its not like we were really going to have sex anytime soon. weve only been dating a few weeks maby a month. But i am not ready to have sex with Taylor. "yes Adam we got that for the last 500 fuckin time." Taylor said while rolling his eyes. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Sorry for such a short chapter the next one will be better. Im sorry the new chapters have been boring. Thanks for Reading my storie! It means so much!!!!! XOXOXO :)