Little tricks

Disclaimer: I dont own TVD characters only my own :)
----------------------

It was raining heavily out side when me and Damon stepped out the door. "ah damn.. I'm gonna get wet" I mumbled.
Damon looked at me and smirked.
"what you smirking At? " I asked looking at the sky, then the thought clicked on my mind forcing me  to give him a first disgusted look "not like that! dirty minded carrot!"

Damon gave me a confused look "did you just call me a carrot? " he asked. I nodded proudly and walked out into the rain.

"are we talking the car?" I asked looking back at Damon who was now walking towards me. He didn't respond, instead he walked past me.
"I take that as a no then..." I frowned.

I appeared beside him and started to walk with him until I got fed up "can't we just run there instead of walking a snails pace? " I asked looking at Damon who was now dropping wet.

"yeah,  I suppose" he sighed and with that we shot off at amazing speeds.

A few minutes later we started to slow down and soon we were walking.

"so. Where we gonna eat? "I asked curiously looking at my surroundings.

Damon shrugged and looked around until his gaze fixed on an alleyway, the same one I had bitten jeremy in.

"there will do"

"but stefan said-"
"who cares what stefan says,  any way, your with me" Damon interrupted me.

I shrugged "I suppose so,  as long as you two don't lock me up again" I smirked at Damon who chuckled "I'll make sure you arent"

I began to walk to the alley way leaving Damon behind "Hey!  wait up" he shouted.

I rolled my eyes as he appeared beside me. "keep up old man" I grinned.

"uh. . if anything.. Your the old one here" he quipped "owch" I replied pretending to be hurt.

we walked into the alley and a thought hot my mind, "Damon,  we can't just stroll up to someone and be all like 'Hey, stay still in going to bite you now'" I questioned.

he gave me a wierd look "compulsion?" he questioned me back as If I was stupid. then I had an idea "we don't need compulsion" I grinned.

---
I curled up into a ball and sobbed my eyes out,  the wind made me shiver as the cold rain hammered onto my body soaking me further.

I heard footsteps approaching me until I heard the individual crouch down infront of me "miss? are you okay? " he asked placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked into his eyes and sobbed "help me"

"I will, just tell me why your out here alone?" pulling me in for a hug. either people in this town were friendly of this guy was a pervert. ..

I carried on crying into his shoulder "tell me what happened" he asked.

"I....I...got hungry" I said innocently making the last bit a growl. Before the man could pull away I bared my fangs and sunk them into his neck and clamped my hand over his mouth.

Damon appeared from behind the bin and looked at me impressed, I pulled away letting the blood drip down my lips.

"want some? " I asked,  Damon grinned and crouched down grabbing the mans wrist and biting down.  I smiled evily and carried on drinking.

me and Damon sat next to each other leaning against the alley wall next to the man we had just drained dry feeling the rain drop on our faces washing the blood of our faces making it sink into our clothing.

I rolled my head back and smiled letting the rain wash the last bits of my face.

I looked at Damon who looked back at me but his eyes averted to behind me where I heard a gasp.

I flung my head in that direction to see Elena standing wide eyed at the dead body.

I shot up making her step back cautiously "we can explain,  just. .  dont tell stefan! " I pleaded.

"you. . You killed him of course I'm going to tell stefan!" she shouted.

"or I could just kill you" I growled causing her to gasp again and run..
I took a deep frustrated breath and walked back to Damon who had finally stood up "shit" I sighed.

he grinned at me " what the fuck you grinning at?" I said.

"nothing,  we better get rid of the body and get home quick.

We dumped him in a dumpster and I set alight to it turning the body to ashes almost instantly then we rushed home.

soaked and covered in blood we arrived at the front door. Damon opened it and walked in with me following.

I closed the door and turned around to see stefan gripping Damon by the throat and hissing at him on the other side of the room.

"elena told me what you did! " Stefan spat at damon and me.

"chill baby Bro, we were both hungry" Damon shrugged trying to push stefan off but stefan pushed him back and slammed him against the wall making Damon wince.

"come on Stefan. let him go" I said walking closer. "after you tortured her about snacking on civilians, you take her out and let her feed! " Stefan growled.

"no one will ever know,  we disposed of him" I interrupted
"there,  you see? " Damon shrugged.
"I would never let her go on a rampage, wouldn't want her becoming a Ripper would we?" Damon said pushing stefan off and appearing next to me and rapping his arm around my shoulders.

Stefan frowned and stormed out.

-----
I know this chapter is short but I didnt have much time to write it up :P

vote,  comment and carry on reading :)