Information recieved

i dont own any of the vampire diaries characters, only my own :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there trying to concentrate as Stefan explained, but somehow the fire kept distracting me.

“We have knowledge of your parents” Damon put simply. I laughed “I don’t have any parents”

“You have to face it one day Carmen, you may not want to accept that you have parents but you do” Stefan sighed giving me a sympathetic look. I crossed my arms over my chest. He was right… I didn’t want to know anything about my parents, as far as I was concerned, my father is dead and my mother left me to humans, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt too much if I found out a bit more information.

“Fine… go ahead” I huffed

“Your mums name is Rebekah. She is one of the original vampires. Her and her siblings were the first made vampires and created the rest of use bounding all of us so if one of the original family die, the whole blood line die”

“We learnt that the hard way when we killed one of your uncles” Damon smirked receiving a flat, un-impressed look from Stefan. I nodded at the information signalling for them to carry on but they seemed somewhat surprised about my lack of reaction about my uncle.

As far as I was concerned... I didn’t know him and… I just didn’t care.

“Carry on” I urged.

“Your mother fell in love with a dangerous warlock named Craig, we was one of the most wanted men in all of the U.S in our world and the human world. He brutally killed humans for satisfaction and drained vampires dry to deal there blood. This didn’t stop Rebekah though… she loved him so dearly she didn’t see the next act Craig was going to pull.”

“One night after being apart for so long witch hunters searched for Craig so he visited Rebekah and set a spell that meant she could have a child”

“He knew he was going to die…” I cut in.

Stefan nodded “but he wasn’t doing it because he loved Rebekah, he did it out of selfishness, he knew that the baby. You. Would have his power and he would technically live on. Soon after Craig was caught and burnt at the stake, but it was too late for Rebekah… she found herself pregnant with you but didn’t want you at first so she tried to kill you…”

“Charming” I cut in again.

“Nothing worked because you were protected by magic. Over time she grew to love you but her brother, Nicklaus, forced her to pass you on to humans when you were born because you were a danger to all of them and him…”

“You can basically kill all of them if you want to but that would kill us all apart from you” Damon stated.

“We brought you here so you can help us find a way to stop Klaus without killing him…for good…but he told one of his hybrids to watch you... We think he’s being planning to convince him to join his side” Stefan frowned.