June 7th, 2013

Shane's POV

Okay when they said we would get bigger I didn't thing we would go from like three months pregnant to nine months in a couple weeks.

Colt and I were hiding in the house because Courtney and James were constantly snapping pictures of us.

Tomorrow is the day. The day our babies come into this world. I'm filled with emotions.

"Babe, the coast is clear we can maybe sit out side for a good half hour." Colt said coming in to the babies room.

Awesome. I am so needing to get out of here." I said with a sigh.

"Dad said he would keep them busy long as he can. He said he will give us a heads up if he can." he said as we both made our way down the stairs.

"SURPRISE." A bunch of voices sang as flashes went off.

"What the hell?" Colt yelled as I almost fell down the stairs.

"Shit." I voice said.

"I'm okay. but what the hell is going on?" I asked a little upset.

"I'm so sorry. I wanted to surprise you with a baby shower." James said making me sigh.

"Dad. Colt said furious.

"Sorry bud but your pops had my you know what is a vice. I had to sell you out." Cooper said.

"Can we please get this over with." Colt asked as him and I made our way to the couch. I hated being a party pooper but I didn't really want to be around anyone or feel like I had to entertain.

"I told you this was a bad idea." Cooper whispered to James who still stood there smiling.

"Toughen up butter cups time to do something for someone other then yourselves." Courtney said to Colt and I.

"You be this pregnant and get all excited and happy over you being fat an bloated." Colt snapped.

"Or the fact that you have felt like a prisoner in your own home because people are constantly shoving a camera in your face." I mumbled.

"So this is basically a simple party. Cake, presents and food." James said smiling still a little to excited.

The party wasn't half bad. I was comfortable about half way through after Colt kind of lost it on Courtney about the pictures. We got tones of diapers, wipes and bottles. James bought a hundred new out fits and Cooper bought a couple milking cows. Courtney gave us a coupon booklet she made. Free baby sitting, one free dirty diaper change stuff like that it was really cute. Rodger and Weaver have us two painting with the boys names painted in clouds. They were beautiful.

"I'm really sorry about this. I will keep them away until tomorrow morning when we all go to the hospital." Cooper said to Colt and I.

"Thanks." I said yawning.

"You two need to go relax and enjoy the last of your freedom. Oh and I got you this." Cooper said handing Colt a wrapped box.

"Thanks." Colt said smiling an yawning himself.

"See what you two busy bodies did. You ruined there last day of freedom. Now they'll sleep until my grandsons are here." Cooper said to James and Courtney. I had to laugh.

"You want to open this or do you want me to?" Colt asked.

"Go ahead." I said easing my way down into one of the outside chairs.

"Shit." Colt said sighing.

"What?" I asked looking over at him.

"Dad got us lube and condoms." he said chuckling.

"Nice. I don't want to uses a condom." I whined.

"Well unless Doc can come up with male form of birth control we have too." he said almost shitty like.

"Yeah." I said shaking my head and sighing.

"Sorry it's just I'm done with being all bloated, human and careful." He whined.

"I get it." I said laughing.

We sat there watching the sun set. It was relaxing to be left alone. Once in we both relaxed in a warm bath.

"I'll make the popcorn you make the ice cream and we are both responsible for our own drink." I said grabbing a bowl and two bags of popcorn.

"Bed or living room?" he asked.

"Bed." I said.

"Comody, horror or love story?" he asked.

"War I'm thinking Pearl Harbor." I said dumping the first bag of popcorn into the bowl. While I waited for the microwave to cool a bit I poured two glasses of ice tea.

"That sounds good actually. It's longer then most movies and there is some hot ass guys in that movies." he said making me smack him.

We made our snacks and carried them up to our room. While I got the bed ready and Colt put the movie in. This is what works for us. We work as a team and it's perfect.

Beep......Beep..........Beep.........Beep......Beep

"Wake up babe, lets go have babies." Colt said shaking me.

"Let's save time and energy and shower together." I mumbled.

"Sure thing sexy." he said making me giggle.

"I'm nervous." I said honestly.

"Me too." he said making me feel better.

We got up got a shower and dressed in lose clothes. We weren't allowed to eat. So we made our way to our truck.

"Hey guys." Cooper said smiling at us.

"Morning grandpa." I said chuckling.

"Let's go have some babies." James said almost jumping in the spot he was standing.

"He hasn't slept at all. You would think he was the one having the babies. He was ten times worse when we had Colt and Courtney." Cooper said shaking his head.

"Come on." Colt said sitting behind the wheel of his truck.

With one last deep breath I climbed in the truck and headed off to have our babies.

"Are you excited?" Helen asked as we walked in the door.

"Yep." was all I could say.

"Go up to the second floor and into room 113. Undress all the way and put on the gowns that are on the beds then get comfy. I will be up to put in your IV's and give you some really cool meds." she said smiling.

"Thanks." Colt said.

"Grandpas and Aunty you all need to go to the waiting room until I say so." Helen said smiling.

"Wait what?" James asked.

"That's fine we know where it is." Cooper said following us to the elevator.

Colt and I hugged everyone as soon as we got off the elevator. Once in our room we did as Helen said and got comfy. My son was excited I think he knew what was going on.

"Okay guys, doc is getting cleaned up and cleaning the operating table. So let's get you two wired for sound shall we." Helen said all cheerful like.

Twenty minutes later we both were pushing our beds down to the operating room.

"Shane your up." doc said as soon as I walked through the door.

"Okay." I said sighing. I climbed on the bed and waited.

"Okay, Colt you can lay on your bed and hold Shane's hand." doc said as he started to dress me and the table.

I could barely feel anything from my boobs down. And what I did feel was a little tug or a pull.

"I'm cutting." Doc said.

"You okay baby?" Colt asked.

"I'm good." I said sighing.

"I have found him." doc said making me feel a little uneasy.

"Oh boy is he a big one. Okay guys give me a name." doc said.

"Hunter Remington Richards." I said a little breathless.

"Happy Birthday, Hunter Remington Richards at 9:47 AM." doc said as a loud scream like cry rang threw the room.

"Come here big boy lets clean you up so your daddies can see you." Helen said.

The sound of my so. Crying hit my ears and my need to take care of him was out of this world. I could feel the tug and pull of doc sowing me up and I could hear Hunter fussing and Colt breathing but I just wanted to deal with one thing. Take care of Holden.

"Colts turn." Doc said. Pushing my bed away and pulling Colt forward. I was the pushed right next to Colt.

"Hey baby." I said holding his hand.

"Hey." he whispered.

"Hey here you go daddies." Helen said handing me a fussy Hunter.

"Wow he looks just like you." I said laughing.

"I think he looks like you." Colt said.

"Here comes?" doc asked.

"Holt Nico Richards." I said.

"Happy Birthday, Holt Nico Richards at 10:36 AM." Doc said. Holt was quiet with a little whimper.

"Aren't you the cutest." Helen said giggling.

"How you feeling?" I asked colt.

"Good." he said smiling at me and Hunter.

"Here daddies, baby Holt." Helen said all smiling.

"Now we have to get you to your room. You have to stay until you can feel your feet. The babies will have thirty minutes with you an family then we have to weight them take pictures and measure everything." Doc said giving us a pointed look.

"How long will you have them?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes tops." Helen said.

"Thank you." I said as Colt cooed over both boys.

"Where are my grandbabies?" James yelled.

"Right here." Helen said to him as we made it to our room.

"Oh my word look at them. Look how beautiful they are." James said crying.

"A baby Colt and a baby Shane." Cooper said. He was right Holt looked just like me. And Hunter looked just like Colt.

"Poor Hunter." Courtney said making me giggle.

"Shut up." Colt pouted.

When Helen came to get them I freaked out until she opened the blinds in the room she was in with them. I could see everything she was doing to them.

"I can feel my feet." I said smiling.

"Not me. Not yet. This sucks." Colt whined.

I was sitting up and moving more. It was nice. I wanted up and I wanted to be with my kids and husband. I hated not being able to move.

"I can feel my feet." Colt said just as Helen brought the boys.

"You can go if you two can walk on your own." Helen said handing me the boys and colt two papers.

"What about the birth certificates." I asked.

"I'll bring them by you place and have you sign it all and I will file it." Helen said.

"Come on babe, lets take a walk." Colt said handing the boys off to his parents.

"Sure." I said taking his hand and we strolled down the hall and back.

"Let's go home." Courtney said.

We packed all the stuff we brought up after I dressed the boys in there onesies that said "I Love My Daddy" and handed one off to Colt.

We were going home as a family. I finally had my own family. People to love me for me. I Shane Remington Richards am loved by someone.