Shopping and puking

Colt's POV

"You have enough money to shop at the mall yet we're at this second hand store?" Corty said to Shane.

"I like this store and I can get nice clothes for a good price that means I get more clothes. At the mall your paying full price and getting less." He said.

"But it's used and worn." Cort said.

"That's a plus I don't have to brake them in. You'll never convince me that buying new is better so stop trying." He said picking up a nice shirt.

"You're so stubborn. You remind me of our dad." Corty said rolling her eyes. If she only knew how much she was right.

"Your dad is awesome. So is you'll Pops. I'd be proud to be like either one of them." He said adding the shirt to his ever growing pile.

"What about this?" Corty asked holding up a pink shirt with a rainbow on it.

"I'm all for gay pride but I'm not wearing that shirt. Find one in a different color and I'll wear it." he said making me chuckle.

"I think I'm done. We need to head over to the goodwill to see if the have any rugs. I want a rug by the door so our muddy boots can sit on it and not the floor." he said making Corty give him a WTF look.

"Why are you buying a used rug?" she had to ask.

"Why buy a new rug just so it can get dirty. I understand buying new carpet for a home because you not supposed to walk on it with dirty boots on but not a rug. Maybe for the bathroom or kitchen but not for by the door.

"I understood that actually." I said laughing.

"Did you want anything hon?" he asked.

"No I'm good babe, I'm getting hungry though. Corty did you tell Pops we were eating out tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah he said him and dad would too. oh and not to come home early. I'm crashing at you'lls place." She said both of us shivered.

"Awe they are getting their freak on. You go James and Cooper." Shane said dancing through the store as we made his way up to pay.

"Don't remind me" Corty and I both said making him laugh.

As the lady checked out all the clothes Shane had picked out. I was shocked when his total was less the a hundred dollars and I think Corty was too.

"More bang for your buck." he said as we walked out. I laughed while Corty pouted.

"Goodwill or food first?" I asked.

"The goodwill will take me way to long so lunch then more shopping." He said making Corty and I happy.

We went to the Chow Wagon Diner and had lunch. It was one of the best places to eat and probably the only one I will eat at. It's owned and operated by pack members for one but it allows people of all shapes and sizes to work, eat and socialize in. Even though it is against the law this town can be racist. My uncle Kent is trying to change that and I think he will I the future.

"That was so good." Shane said as we got in the truck so we could head to the goodwill.

"I say we stop and get movies and pizza before we go home." Corty said as we drove down the road.

"There might be movies at the goodwill." Shane said making Corty roll her eyes.

My stomach started to feel funny but I blew it off because we was almost there.

"I don't think I have ever been here before." Corty said once I parked.

"This is my second favorite store." Shane said making me laugh but that made my tummy go flip flop. I'm afraid my food was going to come back up.

"It smells." Corty whispered she was starting to piss me off and I think Shane was feeling the same way.

"Hush girl, is it that time of the month or something? your cranky and bitchy." Shane said shaking his head.

"No Max pissed me off today. I'm sorry." She said smiling sadly at him.

"It okay but stop dissing my stores." He said shrugging his shoulders and heading towards the furniture and stuff.

"Can I help you?" a lady asked.

"House rugs." Shane said.

"Far back corner on the left." She said.

My stomach was now at a full roll and I think I was going to get sick. I never get sick.

"Excuse me ma'am where is your bathroom?" I asked.

Other side of the store by the fitting rooms." she said.

"I'll be back." I said an almost ran to the fitting room.

I made it just in time to lose my lunch ton the porcelain God. I felt cold and clammy once I was done so I washed my face and rinsed my mouth. I felt a whole lot better and went out to find Shane and Corty.

"Are you okay?" Shane asked as soon as I opened the door.

"I'm fine. Something must not of agreed with me or I ate to much too fast." I said sighing.

"Well I found some rugs, pictures and a really cute lamp. I also found these shelves that will go good on the porch for my plants." he said rambling along it made me smile.

"I can honestly like this store." Corty said coming up to us with her own stuff.

"I told you'll it was a good store." Shane said pushing the cart happily. My stomach started to flip and flop again I just slowed down and breathed slower.

"Did you see that couch and matching chair?" Corty asked.

"Yeah I have the item tag. I wanted to show Colt and see what he said. It would go great in our room." He said as we headed back to the furniture.

"I spent way to much money." Shane said after he paid for everything including the couch and chair.

Corty and I found a shit load of movies and even a couple of bean bag chairs for us to sit in. Shane didn't know what to think of us so he's been laughing his ass off at us.

"Pizza, Taco Bell or an order to go from Chow Wagon?" Corty asked making my stomach turn.

"Pizza. We will order a bunch of pizzas and stop at Mcd's for some sweet tea." Shane said. Thankfully my stomach didn't react to that.

Corty got on her phone and ordered pizza as I pulled into Mcd's and ordered teas.

"Shane do you want a cellphone?" I asked.

"Why I can talk to you and everyone else in my head." he said.

"Yes but what is it's something that the pack isn't involved with?" I asked.

"I guess but I'll buy the phone." he said so I pulled into the AT&T store and he picked out and paid for his phone and Pops added it to our plan. I love mind link. The salesmen was one of our pack members.

"You'll have to teach me how to use this." He said as we got back in the truck. Corty ran in and got the pizza and when she got back in the truck with it I wanted to puke instantly.

"That's it, your seeing Doc Beans when we get home." Shane said.

"I'm good babe, I think it's just a flu or something." I said.

"Our kind don't get sick, dumb ass." he said shaking his head.

"Okay so if I'm not better by tomorrow I'll stop in and see him." I said hoping he would agree.

"Nice try." he said with a smirk.

"You told Pops didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep." he said smiling at me.

"This is so not fare." I said pouting.

"I so love my brother in law." Corty said.

"Hush." I said but I have to admit I like the sound of her calling Shane her brother in law.

When we got home I help take all the stuff to the cottage and with Shane and pops hot on my ass I made my way to see doc Beans.

"Okay you two, Colt and I can take it from here." doc said making me stick my tongue out at the two meanies.

"Grow up." pops said but Shane laughed.

I followed Doc back to one of the rooms and sat down. He left and came back with a cup.

"Filler up." he said.

"Joy." I said heading for the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and did as I was asked. I would have to work with someone's pee. Yuck.

"So how many times have you vomited?" he asked.

"Twice" I said.

"Okay. I'll take some blood and your urine and do some testing and I'll call you tomorrow. Until then take these every time you fill sick." He said getting a needle out and taking some blood.

"Okay thanks." I said.

"It's okay, could you send Jameson back here please." he asked.

"Sure" I said and headed out to where the two meanies sat.

"Pops doc wants you." I said.

Okay you guys go ahead. Your dad is on his way to get me." He said smiling like a fool. Yuck.

"Come on Courtney's waiting and I have shit to do." Shane said.

"I'm hungry." I said honestly.

"Me too." he said taking my hand and pulling me towards home.

It was weird to consider the cottage home. And the fact that Shane made that happen. I can't wait to spend my life with him.