With this ring

Shane's POV

So I went shopping with Jameson and he made me go to a real store as he called it. I found a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a bolo tie that was shaped as a hart. The boots James picked out were black and white and he had matching harts added to both as well as my cowboy hat. James took Colt shopping yesterday and tomorrow we are getting married. Believe it or not Doc is a ordained minister so he will be marrying us. We had to fight with the county because I was not 18 yet but Cooper signed all my papers.

"Hair cut?" Jesse asked.

"Sure why not." I said walking with him to the barber.

"Can he just get a trim please." James asked the guy.

"Sure thing." he said he said taking me to a chair.

As he cut my hair I kept feeling a nudge in my belly. It was driving me nuts. Once the guy was done with my hair I just wanted to go home.

"Are you okay?" James asked.

"My stomach is jumpy. I keep feeling this nudging feeling and it's creeping me out." I said squirming.

"Oh hon, it's the baby moving." James said in my head.

"What?" I asked out loud.

"The baby is moving." He said all excited.

"Babe, my baby is moving." I said through our link. I was freaking out.

"Really wish I was there with you so I could feel it." he said.

"This is creepy" I told James.

"You'll get uses to it." James said.

"I do too babe." I said.

I was going crazy. I wanted to be with Colt but James wouldn't allow is to see each other until tomorrow. He was going camping with Cooper and some of his friends. James, Corty and I were staying home. I bet I didn't sleep worth a shit tonight. I haven't slept with out Colt in over a month now and I need him as my pillow.

"Shane?" James said pulling me from my depressing thoughts.

"Yeah." I said.

"You want to drive home?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, can we stop off at the store. I could really go for some corn beef hash and mushrooms." I said wrinkling my nose.

"Cravings." He said laughing.

"Yeah something like that. It's actually one of the things I used to eat all the time before I came to stay with you'll." i said.

"Really we will make a big pan of it and I will have some with you." He said. He is a goof ball for sure.

"Okay what ever. I just want some. I think my craving is green beans, mushrooms and A1 sauce. That is so good. I eat that every morning. Colt likes cereal with chocolate milk and peanut butter toast." I said shrugging my shoulders as we pulled into Super Target.

"While your getting the food I need to run and grab a few things." James said.

"Okay any thing else?" I asked.

"Just what you want for breakfast and any snacks." He said before running off.

I had a hand basket because I didn't need much. I filled it with what I needed and then ventured off to find James. I found him waiting with nothing by one of the check out lanes.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep, I found jolly rancher Popsicle." I said all excited.

"Sound good." He said paying for the stuff before we headed out.

The drive home was boring. We just chatted randomly about nothing. Corty was waiting for us on the porch when we pulled up.

"It's about time." she said.

"Sorry bestie but the baby wanted num nums." I said rubbing my belly making it move again. Creepy.

"He felt it move today." James almost squealed.

"Really, that's so cool. I bet it's driving you nuts though." She said making James and I laugh.

"You could say that." I said carrying in my clothes.

"So what's the plans for the night?" Corty asked.

"Movies, food and sleep." James said.

"That's not fun we do that almost ever night." she whined.

"Well I'm sorry that all we can do." James said making me laugh.

"They get to go camping and we get to sit at home. Woot woot." Corty said.

"Party pooper." I said making us laugh.

"So go make you concoction then we will all get pajamas on and start watching some movies." James said.

I headed for the kitchen and mixed my stuff in a big bowl before throwing it in the microwave. While it heated I went and slid into my sweats and one of Colt's t-shirts. It was the shirt he wore last night.

When I came out Corty and Jane were trying my slop. I don't think they liked it because they got themselves something else to eat. That's okay. I like my slop.

"What movie?" Corty asked.

"The Heat." James said.

"With Sandra Bullock?" Corty asked.

"Yes, ma'am." he said.

"Awesome." she said getting comfortable.

I snuggled into Colts small lap blanket that we uses when snuggling on the couch. My slop was gone before the movie started and I was asleep before it ended.

"Shane wake up, we have to start getting ready." Corty said.

"I don't want to get up." I whined.

"You'll get to see Colt." she said causing me and my wolf to jump up and head for the shower.

I missed my Colt. Last night I tossed and turned and was up and down all night. Colt and I talked off and on because he was having the same issues.

"We have about four hours until we have to be at the ridge so what do you want for breakfast?" James asked causing me to stop and growl.

"Why am I up if I can't see Colt?" I asked.

You have to wake up, eat get dressed and then we have to saddle the horses and ride up there. All of that will take about four hours so get a move on and tell me what you want for breakfast." James said.

"Green beans, A1 sauce and mushrooms with salt and pepper for flavoring." I said now hungry.

Okay don't et dress yet just sweats and a t-shirt." He said before leaving me to get ready.

I have to admit that most of the stuff took longer then I thought. But I was so glad to be getting on Tipper so we could head up to the ridge.

"Are you nurvous?" Corty asked from on top of her horse Pepper.

"I'm good. I just want to see Colt before my wolf takes over. No more nights with out him." I said and meant it.

"I'm sure it's the same for him." She said laughing.

"I know it is. We've been talking all night. We were only told we couldn't see each other not talk." I said when I see her face after I said Colt and I had talked.

"I guess your right." she said.

"I can't yell at them. Your dad and I did the same thing." James said from in front of us.

"Colt mentioned something like that and something about you two getting caught sneaking out to see one another." I said laughing.

"Cooper has a big mouth." James grumbled.

"It was Doc who snitched." I said laughing.

"Figures. He was my watchmen." James said laughing.

"We're here." Corty said.

"Nervous now?" James asked.

"No, I just want to see Colt." I said honestly.

"Well he feels the same, so why don't we get this party started." Cooper said pulling James from his horse.

"Looks like they missed each other last night too." Corty said.

"They were together last night." I said chuckling.

I'm going to kill Doc." James said.

"It wasn't Doc. Colt and I both got up and you two both happen to be gone." I said laughing as I dismounted.

"Cheaters." Corty said.

"Sorry." Cooper said like a snotty nosed kid.

"Let's get this rodeo started shall we?" I asked.

"Come on Colt's just as impatient as you." Cooper said leading us towards where my mate was. My wolf could sense him and I wanted to run but knew I couldn't.

When we reached the ridge I saw him. He looked so handsome. He wore the opposite of me. White pants, black shirt and he picked the same bolo tie and James must have picked out his boots and hat.

Once I was next to him I grabbed his hand. I was good now that we were touching. I know this is sad but I couldn't listen to Doc. I listened to Colt breath. It was comforting.

"Shane do you take Colt to be your husband and life partner? Will you honor him and protect him? Until you both shall die?" doc asked me.

"I do." I said not even bothering to look anywhere but Colt's eyes.

His smile lite up his face and his scent made me drunk. I felt like a school girl with a first crush.

"I do." Colt said. His eyes never leaving mine.

"Are you even paying attention?" Corty asked via mind link.

"Nope." I said.

"You may kiss the grooms." Doc said and it was like our lips were magnets being drawn to each other. The sparks that went off were amazing and I loved the fact that this was my forever life. I am so bless to have my husband our kids and this family. My new life was worth living. It was worth sticking around for. It looked like this guy wasn't ever moving away from this shit town.

A/N: I know this chapter was a little short and a little shitty but I was losing it. I don't want to get in a slump trying to figure out one chapter so this is it.