Top and bottom

A/N: there will be a mating scene in this chapter but my goal to keep it PG-13 is back. So it will or I will try to keep it clean. I will let you know when it's coming and when it ends. I am not good at writing these scenes so don't say I didn't warn you. This will most likely not be the only one but if it sucks big time then it will be.

Colt's POV.

I woke up about an hour before dawn and stoked both fires before I headed out for a run. I'm hoping that come Monday I'll be running with Shane. I can't wait to see his wolf.

"Pops you up?" I asked through mind link.

"Hey bud how's things going?" he asked.

"Good, he knows, he excepted and he's excited. He may or may not be mad at Corty. He knows she's his wolf friends.." I said with a chuckle.

"He'll get over it. He loves her and she loves him. Their best friends." He said.

"I think he's over it already." I said laughing.

When will everything be complete in your part?" he asked.

"Maybe tonight." I said trying not to be nervous.

"Good, I'll let Doc Beans know." He said.

"Weaver and Rodger come back yet?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yes and he got in trouble with your dad. They both did. They are in punishment so leave them be." He said.

"It's my fault. He thought I would hate him and I did until you talked some reality into me." I said with a sigh.

"That is something you can handle when you get home now get back to you mate." he said making me chuckle. I love my pops.

"Alright holler if you need me but if it's after five call someone else." I said chuckling.

"I don't want to know when my son is having sex just that he marked his mate." He yelled but was laughing.

"Ha that's for all the whose the top in your bed talks." I said as I headed back to make my mate breakfast.

Shane was still sleeping when I got back so I started cooking and making lunch for the hike. He stirred a little but remained asleep. He was a heavy sleeper that's for sure. When he was hurt and on his meds I would have to carry him to the bathroom, change him and bathe him. He doesn't even remember half of it. I actually loved to take care of him.

"That smells so good, I starving." he said pulling me from my memories of his oh so naked body.

"It's almost done." I said removing the eggs from the heat.

"Good I have to pee." he said making me chuckle.

I made our plates and sat them down on the tables before pouring our coffee and adding some of my Pops blueberry muffins to a plate.

"Do you take sugar or anything in your coffee?" I asked him when he came out of the bathroom.

"Nope I like it cowboy." he said.

"Black and strong?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yep, my grandpa Bill was a rancher and he told me that you ain't cowboy unless you drink coffee that you need a fork and a knife for." He said making me laugh.

"Where's his ranch?" I asked.

"It was over in Ashlar but when he died my mom sold everything and blew the money." He said sounding sad.

"What was it called?" I asked.

"Remington's." he said proudly.

"Your middle name." I said.

"His last name." He said still smiling.

"Sounds like you had fun there." I said.

"I did. I was sent there ever summer from the age of six until he died when I was eleven because it would make me a real man. He died right before I came out to my parents but you know what he knew I had told him and he was okay with it he excepted me." He said still smiling but the smile got a little sadder the more he talked about it.

"My dads dad still lives on the land here. My mammy passed away not to long after Corty was born. We had a rouge attack and she lost her life protecting us. He has a cabin just past the ridge south of the where the horses are. I used to go see him all the time but I kind of stopped. I'll have to go see him soon. Maybe take you with but I might want to go alone the first time." I said.

"Why you don't think he will like me?" he asked.

"No I know he'll like you but he might kick my ass and I don't want you to see that." I said laughing.

"I might want to see you get your ass kicked by your grandad." He said lift an eye brow at me and smirking.

"Whatever eat up we have some chores to do before we head out for the hike." I said laughing.

"What do you want me to do." he asked.

"Well we have to do up the dishes, split and stack some more fire wood and check on the cows." He said.

"I can do up the dishes you cooked. Plus I like to watch you split the wood. And I will help you carry it in." he said.

"Deal but if you start hurting no hike." I said.

"What bull, I can handle it." he said getting all puffy.

"Babe, I know you can but you don't have to be strong anymore. You can let yourself heal." I said trying to calm him down.

"Fine." he said pouting. A oh so cute like.

We got to work. I didn't have to split to much more wood in fact after tomorrow I wouldn't have to split any. I just like doing it because I know he's watching. He help carry wood in but stuck to small pieces.

"Make sure you wear thick socks and that you have a sweatshirt. Until your like me you'll get cold and hot still. Me I'm always comfortable unless it's hard work then you might see me sweat." I bragged.

"I have been hiking before babe, I think I know how to dress." he said carrying his clothes to the bathroom.

While he changed in the bathroom I changed out in. The common room. Jeans, tank top and hiking boots. He came out in jeans, t-shirt and hiking boots.

"I packed us a lunch and lots of water." I said lifting my pack.

"That's sweet of you. Where's my pack?" he asked.

"Right here. It has the first aid kit, blankets and a change of clothes for both of us." I said shocking him.

"Let's go." He said almost bouncing.

We headed out. I was taking him to this little water fall where we could swim, eat and rest. It was about a mile there. I knew he could handle it he walked five to and from school everyday.

"Wow this is pretty." he said once we stopped.

"I love it here." I said going over to the flat rock that I normally laid on in wolf form. I took my pack off and set it on there and Shane did the same.

"Is the water cold or warm?" he asked.

"It's always warm to me. You'll have to test it." I said making him stick his tongue out at me.

"Not bad, I hope you packed shorts in her cuz I want to swim." he said pulling his hand out of the water.

"I did." I said smiling at him.

"Let's change and swim for a while then we will eat and rest." He said opening the pack he carried and pulled out two pairs of swim trunks, two towels and a blanket.

"Okay you head for those trees and I will change right here." I said.

"Just change" he said in his sexy voice making me hard and want to do what he says. I don't think he knows he does it half the time.

We quickly changed and dove into the water. We swam in and out of the waterfall and sat behind it making out for a while before braking to eat. Once we ate and changed back we laid on the rock for about an hour.

"Do you think you would want to be with me if I wasn't your mate?" he asked.

"I don't know. I can honestly say that I see you so differently. It's like my eyes are finally open after so many ears. I might have." I said.

"That's cool. Kind of like one of those many book you read where the bully falls for his victim. This is even better the big bad Alpha falls for the small skinny weak human. I should write our story and have it published we'd make millions." he said laughing.

"You could." I said laughing with him.

"Don't tempt me." He said shaking his head laughing.

"We better head back. We have to cook dinner and get fires going." I said sitting up.

"What do we have to cook?" he asked as we packed away our stuff.

"Not sure Pops packed the frozen stuff and said all I have to do is cook it." I said making him laugh.

We headed back hand in hand. I liked how we fit together. It was perfect.

"You are so going to have to teach me how to cook on this thing." he said once we were back.

"It's easy once you get uses to it. It's one of the things Pops will have to teach you. He taught me and Corty to cook on one of these and a camp fire." I told him proudly.

"I don't know how to cook so that would be awesome." He said making me laugh.

"He'll teach you what ever you want to know." I told him.

We sat and ate the steak and baked potatoes outside while the sun was setting. It was nice and relaxing. But something kept coming to mind all day. The mating.

"So here is how this is going to go. I am going to go run us a nice warm bath while you make the room nice and warm. Also lock the doors and get out the lube. No need for condoms we are going to be together forever right?" he asked.

That's right." I said kissing him before going to do as he said. Call me whipped all you want but I love it.

~Okay peeps after this it will get a little risky. So those of you that don't like a little gay loving don't read past this until you see another little not like this.~

"Come on the bath is ready." he said. I was sweaty just because I was nervous.

I walked in an he was already in the tub. I swear he wasn't nervous at all. He looked so calm and inviting. I felt myself relaxing.

"I don't even know what to do." I said taking a deep breath.

"Just come get in the tub. Tonight we are just going to let things happen. Don't get yourself worked up. Come on and get in with me." he said so confident.

I got in and we talked allowing me to relax. Before I could lose the nerve I leaned into him and kissed him. I swear fireworks were going off around up. The kiss faltered as he grabbed my member and started to stroke it. Words can't even begin to tell you how this felt. I really wish I had waited for this to be my first time.

"Touch me." he said and I did all over until I found his member. It was big. Bigger then I thought it would be. And it has to go where? I didn't care right now because this was so hot and I was so hard and ready to lose it.

"Almost there." I said. And he stopped and moved away from me. "wait where you going?" I asked.

"Bed, now." he said and I jump up grabbed our towels and did a quick dry off before heading to the bed.

"Lube." I said setting it on the pillow.

"Well get to work and do to me what that video showed you." he said before pulling me down for a knee dropping kids.

He was letting me top first. Shit. Okay so I got to work doing what I had memorized. He didn't seem to mind where my fingers were as long as my hand stayed working his member. I decided to uses my mouth instead of my hand so I could lube myself up and get ready.

I didn't know what I was doing but once the tip was in he jammed the rest in for me. I choked for a second but got the hang of it. So I was doing good moving at a good speed and soon a warm substance was in my mouth tasting salty and good. I had blocked out all the sounds around me up until then.

"Baby that was amazing. And I'm ready mate me mark me fuck me." he said.

"If it hurts in anyway I will stop." I said lining up.

"Just do it." he said and I slammed in to him. He yelled out but it was a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Sorry." I said kissing him.

"Move." he said.

It was a wet tight heat surrounding my member and I could feel myself ready to cum any second.

I started slow and kept a steady pace. It was amazing and out of this world. My wolf was in heaven and he couldn't wait to mark his mate to bring Shane's wolf out so they to could mate. Yes our wolves mate in wolf form.

"I'm close babe, I need you to show me your neck." I said as my rhythm faltered. He showed me his neck an my wolf took over. I leaned for word and sank my canines into his shoulder and neck. We both came and I released him and licked the wound with my tongue.

"That was amazing." I said.

"Yes it was but were not done Romeo." He said flipping us and diving in on my member with his mouth as his fingers explore other places. With in minutes I was hard and ready to go.

I was a little uncomfortable but he soon had me begging for him to take me. And that's what he did. He made my body sing and crave ever stroke, every touch and ever thrust. Together we came again before clasping.

~ End of naughty scenes ~

We cleaned each other up and we snuggled in and went to sleep. I would have to take him home tomorrow before the change started.