.Thanks.

"Then there's this dance and I asked her out to go and I think she's up for it but i'm not so sure. Do you think I might've over done it with the flowers and chocolate? Shit, what if she didn't even want to go?! What if she felt bad and decided to just go to save me from embarrassment? Aw shit it's gonna be a pity dance!-"

"Please, shut the hell up. You yap, yap, yap and I can't say a single word!"

"I know but-"

"No. You were so set on asking her! You know she likes you so just be glad that you asked her before another guy did."

"But it's a pity dance!"

"Gerard! I guarantee you that it's not. She's said yes because you did the sweetest thing any girl could ask for. So be happy that you're taking Eliza to the dance, okay?"

"... okay." He quietly said.

"If she didn't like you, she wouldn't have reacted the way she did." I softly responded.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I know I am. Go relax and have a drink with your friend Joe. I bet he'd want to discuss some art to get your mind off of any doubts." I held the phone between my shoulder and ear as I practiced and chose songs for the upcoming concert. Having trouble deciding on which sing to pay, I threw the pages behind me and sighed.

"Still having trouble?"

"YESS!!" I exclaimed, probably hurting his ear drum. "I can't find songs that would fit. They already have some musicians hired to play part of the songs and the songs I'm deciding on don't fit with the theme that they have at all!"

"Tell you what, I'll come over instead and help you decide."

I laughed, "As sweet as that is, you can't. You have things to do and I'm not going to let you drive three hours by yourself."

"Two, and its cool-"

"No, I'll find something. You know I will. Call Joe and have fun."

Gerard sighed, "Sure."

"Hey,"

"What?"

"Thanks for suggesting."

"It's the thought that counts."

We silently stayed on the phone, hearing each other breathe. Phone calls with Gerard always calmed me. Just talking and bitching with him was fun, but the comfortable silences bonded us much more.

"I gotta go." He softly said.

"I do too."

Once again we remained silent. I walked up the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and took a drink from it. "Okay Shamu, call me later."

"Bye, Queen Goth."

"Shut up."

We hung up and I started to cut into the brownie batch my mother made the night before. Just as I was going to take a bite, a knock on the door halted me. I stretched my neck to see who would be coming around since Mikey was working along with Donald and Donna was visting their grandma, sweet Helen.

I could only see a batch of strange brown hair, meaning it was Frank. I grabbed another piece of brownie and went to answer the door. "Hey" he said.

Having him the chocolate rectangle, I nodded. "Frank."

"Thanks," he said reaching the sweet. He handed over the tool box I had let him borrow. "These are very delicious, who made them?"

"My mother, she makes them special." I said winking.