Out of sight out of mind.

My eyes ever so slowly began to open..

Fuck.. What happened..? I rubbed my forehead lightly as I pushed myself off of the dirt ground. I wasn't in anymore pain at least.. But I felt-light... As if I was floating and there wasn't any air.. I-I couldn't breath..

I gulped nervously after I realized that I didn't need to breath anymore..

After I somewhat calmed down I began to look around, my whole body froze at what I saw. I was-outside my house... But-everything was different..

I was in my slender form for one thing, and everything was-black a-and dead.. Even the ground felt black and dead.. This seemed- familiar.. But I could hardly remember anything..

I remembered that my name was crimson and I was a slender folk and that I liked to kill- not my sister Haley though.. That's all I knew..

But anyways, the weirdest part was that- there were some weird ghosts and creatures that lured in the mysterious black fog...

It was like a twisted version of Adventure Time when Finn got stuck in the glass lamb and was in some kind of weird realm...

I kind of stumbles backwards when I saw this extra weird creature... It looked human.. But it's whole body was pitch black.. You could hardly make out any details but their eyes were mysteriously darker then the rest of its body and it had freckles of white... Just like the night sky the was over me right now..

And last but certainly not least it had these weird black square particles that circled around it..

A shiver went up my spine and I stumbled back into my house behind me.. Suddenly I heard a thump and a door swing open.

"CRIMSON!" Somebody yelled.

My head darted around. Who was that? I soon realized that it came from inside the house.. I peaked through the nearby window to peer inside. I saw that she had long floating chocolate brown hair and deep blue sea eyes. She was standing over a girl whom seemed to be passed out on the floor.

The girl had short black hair with the types a neon green. I couldn't see her eyes since they were closed. I could see that she had a hole in her stomach and thick red blood poured out with splotches of black. It was really weird... But finally I realized that she was wearing the exact same dress as me..

I hesitated but looked down, I sucked in a quick breath (not literally) when I saw that I also had a hole in my stomach. Except my blood was black with red splotches..

Wait, did- what??

I was about to start panicking like I usually do when the girl with the chocolate brown hair looked up to the window and looked at me.

Her eyes widened with fear and she began to scream as her eyes watered with fear.. She full onto her back but forced herself to sit up and she kicked herself back until her, well. Back hit the bed that was standing messy and fairly alone in the room.

I quickly went to run away- since I didn't want to scare the girl anymore. But as soon as I took a single step I appeared in the forest. I ended up tripping over my own feet in shock and I feel flat on the groaned into the black mud.

I groaned as I pushed myself up, fuck... That hurt...

I looked back down at my dress, expecting to see it completely covered in mud but there wasn't any on it. And also my dress is black to so I guess it wouldn't really matter huh?

I took a shaky breath before looking around. I could tell I wasn't deep into the woods because I could hear voices. People talking..

I made my way towards the sound and soon found myself on a sidewalk..the town was fairly small and old looking but it was also fairly nice.