<3

A/N: Hey everyone! Happy V-DAY! Well. The day BEFORE Valentines day. But anyways. I just wanted to say that this is sort of the valentines day special chapter. I was going to post it tomorrow but then I would have to change it and then make up a new chapter for today so I just said. SCREW IT! ITS VALENTINES DAY SOMEWHERE! right? ;)

~~

I was shaking all over….

I was so shaken up and just. Scared.

Everything was happening way to quick. I couldn’t keep up with all of this. It was all to much…

So I COULD be slendermans daughter… But then he could also be trying to kill me… And either me or him has killed my friends….and might kill again…

Why was all this happening now though? Oh. Right. Because I moved here…

I should just move away and never return. But this could just all be some kind of prank! And I could just be really paranoid! Yeah…that’s it..

I gripped the strap of my backpack even tighter now as I approached the Library.

I was going to take out some more books about Slenderman and read them while we were on the school camping trip.

Even though I know its going to make me even more paranoid, I should probably read more about him.

Maybe he has some kind of weakness. Maybe I can do some Hocus Pokus magic trick on him and he’ll leave me alone….right?

I pushed open the doors and I walked inside. Hearing a light beeping sound. Which told the librarian that I was here.

I looked over at the librarian. But instead of seeing some old lady like I did yesterday I believe it was. I saw a young man.

He looked like he was about 20-19 maybe. He had short dark brown hair that covered his ears. He then had green eyes, which looked like a beautiful turquoise if you look into them at a certin angle.

He was piling some books onto a cart from the desk. And he was softly humming a tune while doing so. And he was smiling faintly.

I had to admit….he was kind of cute..

He turned and looked at me. He reached both of his hands towards his head and he pulled out some headphones out of his ears.

See? His hair covered his ears so much that I didn’t even notice them.

“Hello, may I help you?” He asked in a sweet voice.

Yep. Definitely cute.

He wore light blue jeans that looked tight until it got to his ankle. Then it just kind of got baggy. He was also wearing white and blue running shoes. And then he was also wearing a  grey sweater with a hood.

I realized I was stairing at him and I quickly looked back into his eyes and blushed slightly.

"Um. Sorry. But I just wanted to know if you had any books about...well....slenderman. If you know who or. rather what he is." I said nervously.

He smiled warmly at me and walked out from behind the desk.

"Of course I know who he is. Who doesn't?" He chuckled.

"I actually had to research alot about him because I'm trying to write a love story and publish it." He explained.

"Oh. Well that sounds cool and cute. You better hold on to a copy for me when you publish it.." I faintly smiled.

I was actually beginning to calm down a bit. I guess I just needed to socialize with someone.

He chuckled,