Parents suck

I softly opened my eyes as I felt the hot sunlight touch my face again.

I blinked a couple times before covering my eyes with my hand to block out the sunlight. I diden't fall asleep. I was just kind of lying here trying to relax. Which it actually worked until the stupid sun got in my eyes.

I managed to glance over at my window and I saw my curtains dancing in the breeze. MOTHER FUCKING WINDOW CAN'T STAY CLOSED!

I growled before stomping over to my window, ignoring the light. And I literally slammed the window closed, I really wished there was a lock on it.... I let out a frustrated sigh before turning around.

Suddenly I fell back, nearly letting out a scream as I saw Slenderman standing right in front of my face. But he managed to put his hand over my mouth before I had a chance to make a sound.

After I calmed down I quickly pushed my dad's hand away and took some deep breaths.

"D-Dad.. Y-You really have to stop d-doing that dad. I-It really s-scares me. A-And I-I've been through enough.."  mumbled as my body began to shake.

My dad tilted his head slightly as I shakingly looked down. Suddenly I felt something ice cold wrap around my waist. I knew it was my dad so I diden't bother moving. His grip tightened around me until he lifted me up in the air and helped me to my feet before retracting his appendage.

"I'm sorry.. I just needed to see you..." He said through telepathy.

I let out a breath and walked over to my bed and sat down while rubbing the back of my neck.

"What's wrong Crimson..?" He asked while tilting his head.

"It's just... nothing.. Just a bit in shock about everything... And dad... I can't kill my sister. I know she's not my real sister but I don't care! She's pregnant!" I hissed as I looked up to my dad.

His expression turned from a confused and concerned expression to an angry one. I-I was actually getting scared.

"Crimson. If you want to become a slenderfolk then you'll murder her..." He hissed.

"Dad, thats so stupid! Why would I have to kill my own step sister!?" I hissed back.

"Because. If you can't kill her then how are you going to be able to go to the slender realm!?"

"Well fucking sorry but I don't even know what the slender realm is." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't use that language." He hissed.

I looked up to shoot him a glare when suddenly  realized he was an inch away from my face.

"And the slender realm is a place where you become a real slenderfolk. You'll become more powerful, immortal and best of all you won't have to keep on fighting to stay out of your human form.." He said as he brought hs hand up and poked my nose.

I rolled my eyes and shoved his hand away and he leaned up properly, towering over me.

"The slender realm is also where all the souls go. That you collect. Their soul gets trapped in there. It's pretty much Limbo...." He explained.

I stared at him for a minute or two before looking away slightly.

"Dad... I still don't want to kill Haley.. She's been with me through everything. And was a hell lot more of a family then you were.." I huffed.

I could see at the corner of my eye that I had really hurt him. He let out a sigh before he was suddenly sitting on the bed beside me. I hesitated but looked over at him. He snaked his long bony arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer until our bodies were touching. His body was freezing cold yet comforting.