Chapter 5 28 days later....

28 days later November 13th

Pandora P.O.V (7:30 am)

A lot has happened in the last 28 days, I manged to pack most of mine and Jake stuff without anyone noticing apart from Jayne.

***FLASHBACK***

Jayne: "Pandora what are you doing?"

I dropped the box I was holding and turned to meet Jayne curious eyes.

Pandora: "um....um..um"

Jayne: "It looks like your packing?"

I sigh and tell Jayne about me and Jake needing a fresh start in a new place.

Jayne: "Have you told the boys?"

Pandora: "No, I've only told Jake and me and him had an argument but he came around to the idea in the end."

Jayne: "If this is what you and Jake wants and need I'm going to wish you luck but Jay is going to be devastated. Let's throw you a leaving party but we wont tell the boys but tell everyone it's a party to cheer everyone up, but please tell Jay before the party and if you need any help money wise just ask"

Pandora: "Okay and thanks but I don't need any money help I had some money saved from my job and my mum left me some money in her will"

****FLASHBACK OVER******

Tomorrow the day of the party and i still haven't told him, me and Jay haven't really talked that much since the day we kissed. I got a big task to do today I have to quit my Job and get out of the gang. Jayne is going to babysit Jake while I go later.

Siva P.O.V (8 am)

A lot has happened in the last 28 days, i've met an amazing girl called Rosie and we started going out and yesterday I proposed to her and she said yes. I know it was a bit early for me to propose but we are not going to be getting married straight away and ever since what happen to Lola i've been thing that life to short, anything could happen at anymoment and we could die tomorrow so we have to live for today.

Max P.O.V (8 am)

The last 28 days have been busy for me and I have only been able to text Louise. I don't know what to do? Louise likes one direction and more specific Zayne and I don't know what Louise is going to do when she I tell her i'm Max George from the wanted. Will she dump me? Will she stay with me for my money?" Will are relationship stay the same? I don't know but I know I should tell her soon because if she finds out from someone else she going to feel as i lied to her and I don't want that.

Nathan P.O.V (8 am)

Empty, Scared, Alone, Angry, Upset these are some of the feelings i'm feeling right now. There has been no change with Lola in these past 28 days, every day i feel more and more empty inside. I just want Lola to open her blue eyes or move. Jayne told me that she throwing a party tomorrow i snapped at her how can anyone party at a time like this. I've got Lola charm braclet here and she now has a few charms now. Jason. Sarah, Little Roxy and Robert has been visiting Lola and asking how I am but I haven't been very sociable . I go for a walk when they visit her because I don't want to snap at them. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Jay P.O.V (8:30 am)

L-O-V-E, Love, an intense feeling of deep affection or to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone, this is what i'm feeling right now. I know i've only kissed Pandora once but i'm in love  and I'm going to tell her my feelings tomorrow night.

Tom P.O.V (12:30pm)

The Last 28 days have been the same me and Sophia meet up, get drunk and spill some problems out to each other but she still holding back. Life for Sophia is getting difficult so I've asked her to move in with me ans she said she think about it but I know she will give in soon. The rent for her motel room is due. The rent that she owes comes to over £350 and with no job I don't know how she will get the money.

Sophia: "Tom"

Tom: "Yes angle?"

Sophia: "I've made up my mind I will move in with you but I don't want any funny business"

Tom: "Don't worry in my room there a bed and a sofa bed, you just sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa bed"

Sophia: "Okay but I can tell this isn't going to be the best decision"

Pandora P.O.V (1:30 pm)

I just finished writing a letter of what i'm going to say to Jay just incase I chicken out then I just can give him the letter tomorrow. Now I'm going to put the letter in the top draw of my bedside table then I'm going to my bosses place to quit my job.

Jayne P.O.V (2:00pm)

 I can't believe Pandora and Jake are moving out tomorrow. I'm just out getting party supplies at the moment. I know Nathan won't turn up. Tom will turn up just for the free booze. Max will turn up and moan about Louise. Jay well it all depends it Pandora tells him what the party is about. Siva will turn up he the only one without problems at the minute . I feel as the boys are moving apart from each other, I want the boys to have there brotherly relationship back but I know I have a long time ahead before that can happen.

Pandora P.O.V (2:30pm)

it's time for me to go to the boss and get out of the gang. I know it's going to be hard but I have to try. I walk up to the bosses office and knock on the door Blake comes out.

Blake: "Oh Pandora fancy seeing you here"

Pandora: "Blake you know why i'm here"

Blake: "You know the only way out is to die."

Pandora: "Blake there has to be other ways and I have no reason to do this anymore"

Blake: "YOUR HIS BEST ASSASSIN HE IS NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO AND YOU DO HAVE A REASON REMEMBER ERIC!"

SMACK!

Pandora: ''DON'T EVEN MENTION HIS NAME!''

Jay P.O.V (2:30 pm)

I'm looking for the details to the private detective in Pandora room when I find an envelope addressed to me........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I have this chapter finshed, sorry for the long wait for those who have been reading this  been super busy and i'm having physiotherapy on my ancle, I have also been working on a new supernatural non wanted story called Trouble at Octaviour Hill that the first chapter should be posted soon so look out for that.