Chapter 3 An angle, Kisses and OMG's

Warning this chapter contains some strong language

6pm that evening

Jake, Pandora and Jay are curled up on the sofa watching TV. Max, Siva and Jayne are in the kitchen drinking tea and talking.

Siva: "So Max did you ask Louise out on a date then?"

Max: "Yes I did and she said 'she loved to go on a date with me' and I'm picking her up at 6:30pm tomorrow, I told her to dress causal and warm"

Jayne: "I'm happy that you got a date Max but remember we have to get back to work soon, I have to reschedule that tour I cancelled and we need to work on some new material."

Siva: "What? But Lola is still in a coma!"

Jayne: "We have to start making some more money soon and also our world dosen't revolve around Lola, anyway she should wake up soon."

Max: "If she wakes up you heard what the doctors said."

Siva: "Do you really think that Nathan would leave Lola to go in tour and If she dose wake she needs to be in a stress free environment to recover."

Jayne: "Let's just think about it when the time comes but we have to start working again soon. I'm only going to give Lola a month to wake up and get better."

Max: "Tom should be back soon he only went to the hospital to get stitches for his busted lip."

Jayne: "Yer he should be back, If Tom haden't of stumbled she would of broke his nose or jaw."

Max: "Remind me to never upset Pandora."

Tom P.O.V (9.30pm)

Here I am in another club arguing with the bartender because he won't let me have another drink. I'm drinking because it makes me feel numb and it temporally solves my problems.

Bartender: "Sir, I can't serve you anymore, I think you should get a cab and go home."

Tom: "I have money. I'm the customer and the customer is always right so If i say I haven't had enough, I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH! SO GIVE ME ANOTHER BEER!"

Bartender: "SECURITY!"

?: "Don't worry I take him home and sort him out!"

A figure approaches me

Sophia: "Hey I'm Sophia, I can help you, come with me."

She puts my arm around her shoulder and helps me up

Bartender: "Lady are you sure. I can get security to throw his drunken ass out!."

Sophia: "Thanks for the concern but I'm fine."

Sophia helps me out side. The street lamp illuminates her face and body. She breathtaking, she has a faint scare on her face but it barley noticeable. She has the bluest eyes I ever seen but there emotionless. Her hair is a beautiful brown that I just want to thrust my hand into while I passionately kiss her lushes lip. She wearing a red cocktail dress that hugs her curves perfectly. She finished her outfit off with: a pair of red six inch heels, A simple silver locket on a medium length necklace, and a Large red hand bag. I think the bartender was right I had to many drinks because this tempting angle in front of me can't be real.

Sophia: "You done checking me out mister"

Tom: "Are you real?"

A drunken man stumbles over to my angle, pinches her bum and ask her how much. Before I can do anything my angle punches him strait in the nose he stumbles to the floor where she kicks him repeatedly in the gut until he is lying on his back. She puts the heel of her shoe on his dick and puts pressure on it until he is screaming out in agony.