Chapter 4 Shocking Revelations

So I updated again and I'm not going to update again until I get some comments on this story, I real would like to know what you think and if there anything I can improve on. Some of you may not like Louise after this chapter and the other band that she likes may be in this story at a later date. On the side there is a picture of Lola and the Video of lose my mind which max sings along to.

love Jazzie x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max P.O.V (8pm still the same day as last chapter)

After we had our wonderful picnic. I drove Louise to the second part of our date. When I parked out she squealed with Joy she told me she haden't been to a fun fair since she was five. We been riding on rides for the past twenty minutes.

Louise: "This is so fun Max, come on let's ride on the waltzers next."

Max: "Okay"

We are waiting in line to ride the waltzers when 'Lose my mind' started playing. I started to sing along.

Louise: "You must be a fan of who ever sings that song, you knew all the words."

Max: "Something like that."

Louise: "Who sings that song?"

Max: "The Wanted."

Louise: "They sound familiar, If I remember who they are I will tell you."

Nathan P.O.V (8pm)

It's been half an hour since Lola wiggled her fingers. The doctors have been running tests on her now. Sarah took Roxy back to have so she can rest.

Jason walks up to me

Jason: "Have the doctors gave you any news yet?"

Nathan: "No not yet but she moved, Me, Sarah and Roxy saw her move she waking up isn't she?"

Jason: "I.....I don't know Nathan, She could be waken up, she could of woke up and relapsed. I'm not saying this to hurt you Nathan but remember there is two sides to every coin."

Nathan: "what your trying to tell me is there two sides to everything, your telling me to think of a side to this? I THOUGHT YOU SAID DON'T GIVE UP HOPE."

 Jason: "Calm down Nathan, All I'm saying is prepare yourself so that if you don't get the news you was hoping for . When Sarah was in a coma she relapsed back in to her coma, I thought she moved and was going to wake but when the doctors gave me the news that she relapsed I got so upset and depressed it knocked me in to drinking to solve my problems. I don't want that happening to you . I'm only looking out for you.

Nathan: "thanks."

Jason: "If your ever angry right down your feelings in to a book it helps you calm down and helps you think"

A doctor walks over to Nathan and Jason

Doctor: "I'm sorry but Lola is still in a coma, Her movement was caused by an old synapse, more random synapses can occur. On some test we have done It seems Lola Brain activity is getting less and less, She may have about two months before she come brain dead, she has some brain damage that dosen't help. The chance of partial recovery is about fiveteen percent and the chance of full recovery is low but a person with low chance of recovery may still awaken but it is very unlikely, again I'm sorry."

Nathan: "Are you trying to say that she wont wake but be in that state for two months before she dies?"

Doctor: "What I'm saying is that she will be in the state she is in for about three months if your lucky but her brain activity will slowly lower and then stop, she will then be announced brain dead. After that we can only keep her on life support for about a month then we have have to turn it off or you and her family can, Again I'm sorry Mr Sykes."