A mum hunt, final payments, a cutie, a date to plan and a drunk (part 1)

The next day

Jay P.O.V (9am)

Me and Pandora are on our way to the prison. we are visiting Phill and Nick at the same time. Phill dosen't know about the fire and that his step son (Lola step brother died), Nick dose know that his father (Logan) died in the fire but Nick didn't want to go to the funeral.

Pandora and me are friends again which is a start, I want to be more than friends though but I will wait until we get to know and trust each other better before asking Pandora on a date.

Pandora stops the car at the prison and her and Jay get out.

Pandora: "Ready?"

Jay: "Yes let's go."

Pandora and Jay gets out the car and goes to visit Phill and Nick in prison.

Phill: Hey Jay and Pandora what are you doing visiting us is something wrong?"

Pandora: "Lola is in a coma, she in a life support machine and she may never wake up"

Nick: "what, I thought she was fine and safe."

Jay tells Phill and Nick everything that has happened.

Phill: "Jay, Pandora can you do something for me?"

Jay: "Of course what is it?"

Phill: "First of Pandora, hit Tom for me"

Pandora: " Nathan already hit him but as soon as I see him again I will break his nose"

Nick: "I do agree that he has done terrible things but I think he needs help not a beating"

Jay: "Phill, what was the second thing you needed us to do?"

Phill: "I need you to find Lola real mum."

Pandora: "What?!"

Phill: "Lucy is not Lola's real mum. Lola's real mum had Lola when she was seventeen. Lola's mum parents kicked Lola's mum out when they found out she was pregnant. I cheated on Lola's mum with Lucy, When Lola was a couple of months old. Lola's mum found out and said I would never see Lola again. I fought a custody battle and one because I had my own house and a well paying job. Lola mum had visiting rights and she could have Lola for the weekends but I moved and didn't tell her so she couldn't see Lola, I did it to spite her. Lola's mum could never find us because we kept moving around. If I give you the name of Lola's mum, last address Lola's mum was at and her date of birth could you find her? I know a great private investigator who can help you for free. Please do this, Lola's mum should have a chance to see Lola."

Pandora: "Of course we find her Phill, but you shouldn't have moved so many times she was Lola's mum she had a right to see her, Also you left Lola with Lucy when you went to prison you should of found Lola's mum then and all these problems would never of happened."

Phill: "Yes I know, I wish I could turn back time but I can't."

Phill wrights down the information for Jay and Pandora.

Jay: "We will find her Phill don't worry."

Phill: "Thank you."

Nick: "Visit us again and please keep us updated."

Pandora: "Bye"

*****************

 Pandora P.O.V (11:00 am)

I told jay to go back home and to start planing how we are going to find Lola's mum while I pop out and do something, that was an hour ago. I'm going to meet with the estate agent again today at the cottage. I got my check written out for the final payment and I just got to hand her the check, sign something and see what happens. I want to move into the cottage as soon as possible. Me and Jake needs some time to think properly. I know that Jayne and the boys will not be happy when I tell them I'm moving but I need a bit of space to think about my life choices and to think about what's best for Jake. Our dad only thought about money and power, my brother is in jail, I've made and still is making some bad decisions in life and I don't want Jake to turn out like us. I want Jake to have a bright future and a drama free life. I've  been given another assignment by my boss and some products to sell by the guys, I will get 250,000 pounds from the boss if I complete the assignment and if I sell the products for the guys I will get another 2,500. All that money will go into my bank accounts for mine and Jake's future. These will be my last jobs then I will quit. I pull up to the cottage and the estate agent greats me.

Pandora: "Hello Mrs Clark (The estate agent), I have the check with me."

Mrs Clark: "Hello Miss Smith let's go inside the cottage to discuss whats going to happen."

Pandora and Mrs Clark goes inside the cottage to discuss whats going to happen.

 Mrs Clark: "When the check clear, the old home owners will have a couple of weeks to pack there belongings and move out. After those weeks I will come again to check the house is suitable for you to move in. A week later we will meet here again, then I can give you the keys and you can move in. Now i just need you to sign this paper work and hand over the check ."

Pandora: "So how long do you think it will take?"

Mrs Clark: "About four or five weeks it all depends......"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it be a while since I last update but I have been ill and this chapter been taken a while to wright I have split this chapter into too parts and I'm still writing the other part. It will be a week or two before I upload again but in the mean while check out my imagine http://www.wattpad.com/11596254-imagines.

Love you all

Jazzie x