Ch.2~6/9/2012

All I could do was stare at him. Why didn't I see his eyes?! He has the golden eyes!

"What're you staring at?" he asked. I shook my head, stood up, and walked for the kitchen.

"Hey, hey!" I heard Edward call but I kept walking for the kitchen. I placed my hands on either side of the sink and stared down the drain. This was a lot of news to handle. I was 99.9% sure that that boy sitting in my couch, in my living room was the Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist! He has the blond hair, the antenna, and the golden eyes. I haven't seen his height because he's been sleeping all day. But how is it possible that he's here right now?!

"Are you alright?" suddenly, a hand fell onto my shoulder and I almost jumped through the roof. Through this, I somehow knocked a glass off the counter and it shattered it on the floor.

"Damn it!" I hissed under my breath. I grabbed a towel and went to pick the glass up but Edward stopped me. He stepped around the broken glass and sighed. He clapped his hands and blue lightning shot from them but he right arm fell to his side and the magic stopped.

Holy Crap, I am now 100% sure this is the Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist.

"Fayth, what's going on down there?" I heard my Dad call from up the stairs. I ran over to them and shouted, "Nothing, just accidentally broke a cup"

"Well, clean it up and keep it down,” he answered and I soon heard a door close. After letting out a heavy sigh, I headed back into the kitchen and found Edward holding his right arm while leaning against the wooden doorframe.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded, pushed himself off the frame, and gasped in pain. His left hand flew to his side. He let out a small chuckle.

"What's the damaged?” he asked.

"You don't have to pay me-" I started but he cut me off.

"I meant on me"

"Oh. You have scratches on your face and large cut on your side. Luckily, the large cut doesn't need stitches. As for your arm, I can see it's mechanical. So my Dad'll look at it tomorrow" I explained. He nodded.

"Your name's Fayth?" he asked and I nodded.

"Go wait at the dinning room table and I'll be right back" I said pointed at the table behind him and went to get the gaze and swipe a shirt from my Dad.

Wait...now that I think about it, he's shirtless.

...

*Drools*

WARNING! WARNING! WE HAVE LOST THE MAIN CHARACTER! *Outside in the real world* (sighs) Come on, Fayth, snap out of it! We have a story to write!! *Bows* I am sorry for the interruption!

(Back to the story)

I had to smack myself and make sure he hadn't seen me staring. I turned and ran up the stair and carefully opened the door. I could hear his snoring and that meant he was out of it. I still tiptoed to his dresser and pulled out a plain white t-shirt. I quickly got out of the room and closed the door.

I soon reached Edward and showed him the shirt.

"This will be a little big but it's one of my Dad's. Yours wasn't even a shirt when I found you" I explained and I helped him get it on him. It was pretty baggy on him. The sleeves reached his elbows and the hem probably went past his waist. My Dad ain't no little man. I also tied his arm up into a makeshift sling with the gaze so the arm wouldn't pull on his body so much. I handed back into the kitchen and saw the broken glass still on the floor. I picked up the towel, pick up the glass, and threw it away. When that was done, I pulled out the extra chicken and rice I made earlier and heated up some for Edward.