Epilogue

Hello there! Sorry I know I deleted this once but I thought hey why not one more time but better! So forget about the one before and read this and let's end this story on a happy note!

Epilogue

"Babe are you ready yet?" Nathan asked as he walked into our bedroom. We have been married for 3 years now and today is our anniversary. So far we have one beautiful baby boy who is 2 years old named Ryder James Sykes. He is so beautiful he looks exactly like Nathan and acts like him too serious/shy yet dorky. He's the cutest baby any mother can ask for. As I quickly apply my red lipstick I turn around and look at my handsome husband and nod. "I am did you put Ryder's shoes on?" I ask he nods making his way towards me. He wraps his arms around my face and leans in

"I love you Mrs.Sykes"

"I love you too Mr.Sykes" I say leaning in and pecking his lips as I pull back, not getting enough Nathan pulls me towards him again and kisses me but more passionately. Not wanting this to go anywhere further I gently push him away from me and he immediately pouts. "Come on sour puss let me clean your red lipstick off even though it matches you" I say with a wink. Knowing why I broke off the kiss he starts rubbing his lips furiously as I laugh getting out of our room towards our sons "Ryder baby are you ready" I say walking in "Yes mommy!" my handsome baby boy says running towards me and I crouch down to be his height and capture him in my arms. He giggles as I lift him up and spin him around planting kisses all over his adorable face! He has brown floppy hair like his daddy ad electrifying green eyes. "Come one munchkin lets get going" I say making way downstairs and walking out the door and into the car where Nathan is patiently waiting. As soon as I buckle Ryder in and sit down in my seat Nathan drives off towards the restaurant where Nathan's family is meeting us (since we are living in London)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grama!" Ryder said running towards his grandma as soon as I set him down. "Hello" I say kissing Nathan's moms, dads and sisters

cheek as Nathan does the same and we sit down.

A while into our dinner I stand up and clear my throat everyone looks at me.

"Well guys I have an announcement... I'm pregnant with twins!!!" soon as I finish that sentence everyone jumps up and kisses my cheek. Nathan's mom and sister tear up a bit. Last one to come

to me is Nathan "Are you mad?" I ask "Of course not I love you and now where going to have two more babies." he says kissing me as soon as he breaks the kiss he snaps his finger as though he found out something "I got it this is the reason why you've been wearing my t-shirts lately you didn't want me to see the bump! We'll let me tell you Mrs.Sykes today Ryder is going over to my mums so we have the night to ourselves and I plan on seeing that bump" he says. I smile at him knowing what he means and he winks. We sit back down and Nathan wraps his arm around me as I lean into his shoulder.

Now with Nathan and Ryder in my life along with my twins who will join this world I feel so complete. I love Nathan with all my heart and HE LOVES ME TOO! We made a beautiful baby boy together and now two more are on the way. Nathan has made me the happiest women alive and I can't imagine my life without him. My life is perfect

~~~~~~~~

"Nathan slow down!" I say and Nathan speeds trying to get us home as fast as possible. He just laughs and keeps on speeding

"Nathan your acting like a horny teenager calm down!" I say and that causes him to laugh even more but he slows down.

Once we get home I run upstairs to the bathroom to change and Nathan is right on my tail. I laugh as I quickly shut the door before Nathan can open it. As soon as I clean off my make up I smooth out my short dark blue nightgown. I let my hair loose as small curls make there way behind my back. I look at myself once more and I am loving this night down it fits me in all the right places hugging every curve and make my chest look good too I exit the bathroom and make my towards mine and Nathan's room. I had used the hallway bathroom since that one was the closest.

I enter the room and see rose petals all over the bed. candles lit up around the room giving is a romantic feel. Then I see Nathan walking out of the bathroom in nothing but low handing sweats. He looks so good. His abs are on full display and I can feel my moth watering. Once I'm out of my trance I look at Nathan and see he's still looking at me up and down.

Nathan's P.O.V

Once I get the bedroom ready I go into the bathroom to clean myself up. I wash my hands and my face and slip off my clothes and slip into my sweats. Once I exit the bathroom I see the most beautiful women standing in front of me. Eliza looks gorgeous she has cleaned all her make up off and let her beautiful hair down letting the small curls fall down her back. She is wearing a dark blue night gown that ends at mid thigh and hugs her every curve. She look amazing. Her long, tanned and toned legs are on full display and I swear to you they can go on forever. Eliza soon breaks me out of my trance "See something you like?" she says biting her lower lip obviously nervous. "No I see something I love, you look amazing babe" I say as I run and capture her in my arms as she giggles and tried to break free. I throw her up on the bed and look at her she is so beautiful. "Babe you are so beautiful and I love you I am proud to call you my wife and the the mother of my child and soon to be children Happy anniversary" I say and don't give her a chance to speak as I start kissing her passionately and my hands roam over her whole body and she plays with my hair.

Being here with this amazing women who i call my wife is complete and utter bliss. My life is full and complete with Eliza and my kids by my side