Maxisa Forever!

Anisa pov.

"Maxxyyy stop!!" I couldn't breath anymore he has been tickling me for an hour already and i was dying.

"Never!!" Max had that evil smile which scared me because i knew he wasn't gonna stop until i kissed him.

I had swore that i will not kiss him for a whole day because he didn't want to go swim with Nathan and Eliz so i was mad at him... Until he decided to attack me by tickling me..

I fought as hard as i could but his stupid sexy muscles were too strong for me. Then i had an idea!

I managed to pull both of us off the bed and on the hard ground. Maybe not the best idea i had.....

I felt the air knock out of my lungs as Max landed on me. Omg he was so

Heavy!

"Max!!! Oh my god! Wth do you eat?! I have to tell Eliz to stop feeding you" i tried pushing him off of me but he was so stubborn!

"I refuse to get off of you until you kiss me." Thats all he said and didnt even move not bothering that he was squishing his girlfriend. OMG yes!!! You read it right GIRLFRIEND he had asked me out and thats how i had become the most hottest mans girlfriend... Or as he liked to call it His Tinkerbell. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Max was my world now and i was scared because he had stolen my heart and i was scared he would lose it and hurt me the worst way possible. I always pushed that thought out of my head a big part of me knew he would never do anything to hurt me ( aside the fact that he is literally squishing me tight now)

"Okay fine. Lets make a deal you let me go get ready for bed and i will kiss you. Deal?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes because he always felt for it.

"I hate you for having amazing eyes!" Max said as he got off of me and pulled me up with him. He was such a sucker for stuff like that thats why i loved him. Omg! Wait! What?! Did i just say LOVE ? omg no way!

I had to stop in the middle of the room to calm myself down. I felt his hands on my hands and i instantly became aware again of what was happening. He looked concerned. He was so cute when looked at me with those eyes... My stomach had butterflies which had babies inside already. Thats how crazy i was for him.

"Are you okay love? " he asked. I just nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I had this really cute black shorts with blue butterflies and a matching tank top. After i changed i walked out and saw Max wasnt in the room..

"Max?" I called out and still no answer. I wonder where he went.. He probably went to annoy Jay or something i was looking out at the beautiful view when i felt strong arms around my waits and i smiled cuz i knew that sweet smell anywhere.

I just wanted to melt in his touch.

"Miss me?" He said in my ear.

"Where did you go?" I asked still looking out the window.

"I went to get you this" he removed his hands from my waist and pulled out something from his pocket.

"Close your eyes" he said to me. Of course me being stubborn i had to ask.

"What is it Maxxyy tell me" but he just stood his ground so i closed my eyes and suddenly felt something cold on my neck. As far as i can see through the glass window with our shadows It was a neckless.

"I love you with all my heart. I never knew love would feel this wonderful. You're the only girl who has shown me what it is to love." Did he just say he loves me? I felt like my heart was going to stop. Before i can say anything he continued. " the very first day i met you i knew i felt something for you but i was to scared of Eliz to say anything. You know for her tiny little self she really does scary me." I giggled at that she really can get her message across. " the moment she gave me her approval i knew i had to make a move first before anyone else did. " i twisted in his arms so that i was facing him. He looked straight in my eyes as he continued. " Take all my love, every ounce of it because it belongs to you. From the beginning it was yours. You had stolen my heart in a heart beat and i hadn't even noticed. I promise to always love you and cherish you if you want me to." HE LOVES ME! but do I love him back? Of course I do what kind of stupid question is that. "Maxxy I love you too" I said kissing him

passionately. We ended up going to sleep together (not like that at least not yet (; ) I was the happiest girl on earth and in the arms if a man who loves me and I love him. I cuddled into Max'a bare chest and peacefully slept listening to his heart beat.