Lets talk...

Nov. 3

I woke up to see its ten o'clock. I went took a shower and got dressed in my orange lace shorts a white tank top and nude flip flops. I tied my wet hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs no one was awake yet. I decided to cook breakfast. I made scrambled eggs, pancakes and fried some bacon. I put berries on the table and some juice. The first down was Siva then jay. 5 minutes later Anisa, Tom and max came down and started eating. I went upstairs knowing nathan was still asleep. He was he looked so cute sleeping aww i didn't want to make him up but i had to.

"Nath babe wake up" I said stroking his face then shaking his shoulders. He slowly opened his eyes

"this is the most peacefully I've woken up in a long time" Nathan told me

I just smiled "Come on get up I made breakfast and after can we go to the park just me and you?" I asked Nathan

"Sure babe" I went back downstairs and saw everyone was on theirs phones.

"Everyones Phone off, communicate people !" I shouted Everyone put their phones down "Wow sorry mum" Jay told me. I just smiled "It's ok Jay" he smiled "What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked Tom spoke out "Lets go to the pub" they all started cheering. "Ok good you guys go and have fun and me and Anis will go have some girl time" I said looking at Anisa she nodded. Nathan walked in and came and kissed my cheek "Good morning everyone" he said smiling. "wait ill make you a fresh batch of pancakes" he nodded.

After everyone finished eating Nathan went upstairs to get his hat and came back down. We walked 3 blocks to the park. I ran to the swings. Soon nathan reached up to me and sat next to me on the swing "So what's up" Nathan asked

Oohh what do you guys think Eliza is going to tell Nathan 😯?? Comment vote!! :)