Partys Here!

What's up Max?" I asked Max he grabbed the towel and started drying before I took it away from him "You know you don't have to do that I was just kidding so tell me what's bugging you" he looked down on the floor before saying "I really like Anisa" he looked at me " I know but the thing is Max your a player and when you party you party and do stupid stuff and I don't want anis to get hurt so until you can show me you really like her and want her then ill allow you to take a step further" he just looked at me shocked "Wow you really are a grandma and care about everyone" I just smile "Ehhh I know but I'm serious though if you hurt her I will hurt you" we both start laughing "Come on let's go have fun" we run outside before I shouted out "THE PARTY'S HERE" right then Nathan came running carried me and i saw Max run and he carried Anis and they threw us into the pool and after everyone else jumped in. I was about to get out of the pool when someone grabbed my waist I turned around to see a smiling Nathan "We're you going love" he asked "Just to put on some music" he kissed me before letting go. I ran to my phone and put "We run the night" by Havanna Brown and Pitbull gosh I love this song this is mine and Anisa's song. "CANNONBALL" I screamed before jumping into the pool. I swam over to Max "How about we play a game?" He raised his eyebrow "Sure why not" "Okay everyone come here were gonna play a game. So Anisa is gonna sit on Maxs shoulder, Sorry Nath but I'm gonna sit on your shoulders and were gonna see who can drop who first ok?" "Ya lets do this. Anis got on Maxs shoulders and I got on Nathan's "you good" I asked him "I'm fine" he replied we were standing right in front of each other me and Anis grabbed onto each others shoulder trying to push each other down when Nathan shouted "wait wait" we let go of each other "What's wrong Nath" I asked and right then Max and Nathan threw me and Anisa off their shoulders. Once I got out from underwater "OWWWW" Nathan came rushing over to me "Love love are you ok I'm so sorry" he came to hug me and I went back under water and under Nathan swimming away from him. I reached the end all the way to 8 ft and Nathan finally caught up floating right in front of me he grabbed my waist and leaned in "Missed me?" He asked I just nodded still not believing this was happening and he kissed me it was the best kiss ever "Eww guys come on not in the pool" I turned around to see Tom smirking I just splashed water onto him before kissing nathan again.