chapter 4

After I was blessed with the sneaky ,sneaky idea I began making the dessert for tonight. Just as I finished, my tired looking(but still hot as hell) husband walked in. His black hair looked messy and his lean frame made him look like a model for scrubs instead of a doctor. I smiled and ran into him. He saw me just a few minutes before I reached him and opened his arms, I jumped into  wrapped myself around him and kissed him smack on the lips. He kissed me back, licking my bottom lip, begging for entrance. i denied him access, just to tease him more, i thought I was getting away with it but then he lowered his grip on my waist and squeezed my ass ,I let out a yelp and he took it as an opportunity to shove his warm tongue into my mouth. i didn't fight him off instead I let my tongue dance with his. His hands were still firmly placed on my ass, and I could hear him groan softly. Here's my queue, I ran my tongue down to his Adam's apple and began sucking it, his groaning got louder and his hold on my behind loosened slightly. I smiled; oh I just know darry too well! My plan has succeeded I thought as I jumped out of his grasp and ran to the kitchen.

"Baby go get ready!!!!" I laughed when I heard him sigh loudly and start muttering under his breath as he stomped his way upstairs. That was so legendary! I felt like the dominant one between us!

  I Began clean filming the dishes getting them ready to take with me, when I was done I ran up stairs and dressed up, putting a pair of nude stilettos on. I didn't realize Darrien was dressing in the closet already and when he came out and spoke I jumped a little, he chuckled loudly. Damn! I'm always making a fool out of myself! "babes , Adam's jeep decided to die so we've got to pick him up on the way"

"Aww RIP, it shalt be missed thoroughly" Darrien rolled his eyes at my sarcasm and went to the dressing table to spray some after shave on. "hmm you smell nice darry! Since Adam and his whole crew won't fit, I'll just sit on your lap and my brother can drive? Awesome sauce-ome!?" I left no room for arguing even though what I just stated was really silly; my brother Adam is married to fricken model named Yumnah, and he has twins at the age of 7 ( who are extremely cute but NAUGHTY!) so we all would of fit in a squishy way but hey, my plan to tease him will be even better.

"I know that smile...what are you up to? Should I be worried?" Darrien said skeptically

I grinned wider in response," well, you are just going to have to find out isn't it?"

In the car we talked about our random moments today, nothing was too different from the usual patients but Darrien did find the college boy's reaction hilarious. I did too and we were happily starting jokes about it, then I told him about the whistling and he tenses up and his jaw did the THING! Oh fudge-cupcakes with sprinkles!!! When he does that, he makes me so horny!!! I must say, it's really funny how he got jealous of a couple of teenagers! But I guess that's one of the cute things I love about him. He is so sexily possessive! That trait of his makes me feel so wanted.

I was still watching darry and how pissed he got but luckily Adam and the crew where already piling in the drive way as we rode up to them, leaving him with no room for responding.

We both bustled out of the car and greeted my big brother and his family. Family reunion!  Darrien and Adam became best friends after we got married and they both did the guy hug thing when they saw each other. So cute!

Soon enough we were on the road again and I was seated on my babies lap, everyone was talking about Yumnah's free family ticket and package she won from a modelling competition. I didn't find the conversation very interesting and remained quiet. Pressed against Darrien was the best feeling ever, I could feel everything, and I mean everything. The twins, Zacky and Zayn were steaming up the windows and drawing weird dinosaurs before the mist faded away. Kids get so amused by the littlest of things...i guess I should be counted as a kid too...i get amused by the littlest things.

Darrien and I are in the back next to Zacky and Zayn and my brother and Yumnah in the front. This is my chance, I leaned my head on Darrien's shoulder and began squirming slowly, grinding hard into him. He stopped mid sentence and I started giggling. Everyone looked confused but Darrien quickly covered it up by clearing his throat, I just found everything funnier and moved my hips again. His bulge was definitely growing and he was getting more uncomfortable and began stuttering. Adam just continued chatting away not noticing Darrien's persona changing at all.

I think they were talking about football. I think

"so bruh are we going to watch the next match? Dude brazil is coming!" Adam bounced excitedly in his chair

"ii- uuuh..mmmm" when Darrien realised he moaned, he quickly cleared his throat again and I could see his cheeks tinge with pink. He looked so cute when he blushed!

I didn't stop though, I continued wiggling around, feeling his arousal.

"one minute Adam" Darrien said with embarrassment and frustration, he quickly pulled out his phone and started typing something. Adam and their conversation was left hanging and Yumnah and Adam began talking about getting a dog.

I felt my phone vibrate. Knowing it was Darrien I pulled it out straight away and opened his text. He was still looking uncomfortable as hell and when I read his message I couldn't help it. I started laughing uncontrollably. My brother and Yumnah paid no attention to us but the boys stopped and stared.

Darrien's text read

STOP GIVING ME AN ERECTION! WE'RE IN THE CAR WITH YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY.THE KIDS ARE STARING AND IT'S AWKWARD!

I ignored his text and squirmed in his lap again, smiling at the twins. They gave us a freaked out look and started poking each other. Darrien's member was a complete hard on now, as much as I hate to admit it, I was enjoying every bit of my stunt. Darrien caught hold of my hips trying to stop my fidgeting. I smiled mischievously and arched my back, putting pressure on his lap. We were now stopped in my mom's garage. That was fast! I think me getting Darrien all excited distracted me the whole way, I didn't even realise we already entered the yard!

My mum peeped her head out of the kitchen telling us to come inside; the twins didn't wait for her invitation and had already rushed into the house. Adam and Yumnah turned to tell us to get going.

"We'll be right behind you" Darrien said in a strained voice, trying to make him sound less husky.

Yumnah through us a smirk and sent a knowing look to my brother

"Alright then! You kids be quick!" they said simultaneously while winking and grabbing the dessert bowls

Oh god. They know. Darrien and I both started blushing making my brother and his wife smirk wider before leaving. Oh god, they're going to tell my parents. This definitely backfired!

Darrien and I remained silent until they reached the house, then Darrien turned me around and gave me a pointed look "that wasn't very nice" his deep voice rumbled out

I rubbed my fingers down his firm torso making him shiver. I love the effect I have on him." That moan you gave me tells me you were enjoying yourself just as much as I was" I respond naughtily

He huffed then laid me down on the seat with my legs on his lap.

"Baby, look how hard you got me!!! Your parents are going to be suggestive on the table because they're going to know why were taking long!!" he whined. I started laughed at him but then stopped when I saw him stare at his crotch with frustration.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down into my lap, I am actually starting to feel guilty.

He chuckled and then pulled me into him for a short, sweet kiss

"I'll cover you?" I questioned

"Oh god no, that will make it worse having that cute little bottom pressed against this big guy" he said deeply making me flutter my eyes shut. He just used his bedroom voice.

I heard the car door being pushed open and just as I opened my eyes, darry picked me up bridal style and started jogging to the back of the house

"Where are-"that's when I saw the swimming pool glisten from the pool lights

"NO! DARRIEN N-"I screeched, but it was too late.