Chapter 11

That butt. He has such a cute butt! I groaned out loud in frustration. Just watching his butt as he walked out of the room made me want to grab it. DON'T JUDGE ME! I LIKE HIS BUTT! I giggled to myself and rolled back to face the ceiling.
"whatcha lawing ah?" (what ya laughing at?) Tim emerged with a giant packet of Doritos in her hand and her mouth completely stuffed.
"ewwwwwwww! Don't talk with your mouth full you savage!!!" i squealed
"buh ith so gawdddd!" (but it's so good!) she half moaned,stretching her words more than necessary. The fact that i could comprehend what she was saying was beyond me. I guess when you've spent time with someone for long enough you get to know them that well. I laughed at her as i snatched the Doritos away from her slender hands. Fatima just scrunched her face up and dove for the packet, but Fatima being Fatima, with all her uncoordinated skills, ended up ripping the packet in two. Sending sunset coloured Doritos across the entire room. Wow that was a big packet of Doritos, i didn't even realize there was that much inside that packet!
I was still in awe of the amount of chips that have gone to waste when Tim started screeching "FIVE SECOND RULE, FIVE SECOND RULE!!!!" Whilst getting on all fours and practically licking the Doritos off the carpet. Did i say ew? Because, ew.
"What are the odds that Kyle got someone as gross as him" i pointed out rather catily. That caused Tim to look up at me, completely bewildered. "Ay ay ay, don't take out your sexual frustration on my perfect relationship, which is finally blooming to something more" she went all dreamy at the end and begand fidgeting with her ring, i couldnt help but smile.
That was weird,i just went from sexual frustration to hunger to admiration to anger to admiration again. Jeesh it must be the time of the month when Aunt flow pays me a visit. When satan and wolverine start a war in my uterus. When my ovaries build waves of anger. When the gates of the red sea is opened. When all hell breaks loose. The apocalypse. Running! AH! Screaming!
I shivered thinking of the horror and forcing myself back to reality, where the sun is still shining and life is still good. Only to have my almost refreshing thoughts murdered, when i see fatima still eating off the floor like a feral animal. I shivered again and snapped a picture for my brother.

"This is a crisis!!!! You're engaged to that?!?!?!? Take it away from me! Maaaaaaaiii eyesssss! Oh the pain!"-Danny

I sent as quickly as i could,before fatima saw me. Just then her phone started ringing and she groaned.ha ha Kyle acts fast that's for sure!
"Well now that that's sorted" i smiled in satisfaction, skipped all the way to the shower whilst humming 'Tonights gonna be a good night...Mmm mmmm...'