chapter 3

When I reached the school I was rushed over to the soccer field where a muscular boy was wailing while clutching his knew. Everybody around him was trying to hush him up but the big, bad boy couldn't stop crying. His knee cap moved out of place, it's a simple procedure and I was trying to distract him by asking him how it happened, a loud click came from his knee when I placed it back, "No no please stop it hurts!" he screeched only making me bite my lip down to stop me from laughing before answering him, "Eric, I've only finished the procedure, your parents will be contacted for a follow up" after I told him that, many of his team mates snickered and he looked quite embarrassed. My work here is done! I briskly began walking to my car, and I could hear whistles from the college boys. Aw they think I'm whistle material. I flicked my long,brown hair over my shoulder and waved. Wrong move, the jocks are approaching! Crap! I quickly made a turn and got into my car. phew, that.was.close.

I get so shy around boys who give me attention, even though they are younger then me,we could be mistaken as the same age and, I'm not used to receiving that kind of attention, I mean, when you see me I am not exactly what you would call pretty. I have a heart shaped face, relatively fair skin, with a tinge of yellow in it. Yes I know what you're thinking..YELLOW? yes, I don't even know where I got the yellow pigment in my skin from, considering everyone in my family is pinkish. I guess I'm unique. My eyes are a pale blue and my lips are very strange, my top lip is a bit bigger then my bottom, making me look like one of those annoying duck- faced , pouty, sluts. Ughh! The only good thing about me is my body. I have a slender frame with curves in the right place, according to Darrien.

On my way to work I turned up the volume of Demi Lovato- Give your heart a break...this song was untimely the catchiest song ever! I hummed the lyrics all away to the practise- D.A Clinic. Darry and I thought it was perfect because both our names started with a D, followed by an A. The practise is actually a wedding gift from our parents, which got popular really fast, thankfully.

The nostalgic memory still played in my mind the day our parents gave us the forms and key to the building when I walked back to my office. Immediately Sabrina started hauling patients in,and the whole day went by very busy.

Around 5 in the evening I was finally free and decided to check my mail, considering the boy from Moor Burn College needed a follow-up booking. I went through all his medical records,turns out this isn't the first time, Eric will have to go for physio. Bad boy. I knew it, the type to always get himself in those kind of situations.

Just as I finished going through Eric's medical history, Sabrina entered my office. "i'm so sorry to disturb again, your mum is on the phone, line 2" she said in a small voice, it sounds like young rinni hasn't forgotten what happened this morning, I silently chuckled, "Rinni, you apologise wayyyy too much! But thank you! Oh and will you please book an appointment for Eric from the college? Im sending you the details now!" she bowed her head and I rushed over to my desk and picked up the knotty corded phone. "MOM!!!!!!!" I screamed

"Daneen! I am not deaf!"

"ha ha ha mummzi how are you doing this fine Monday?" I miss my mother a lot, it's been almost 3 weeks since I've seen her, my mum has always been my best friend, she has been there for me from the beginning and I cannot even express my gratitude towards her in words.

"danny we will chat properly later sweetie! I've got chicken in the oven to look after"

I started laughing at my mums comment,my mum is always one to be keeping herself busy. She joined in with my laughter before finishing what she had to say

"anyways, your brothers are all coming over later today, make sure you come! I haven't seen my little baby in weeks!"

" awwww I will be there, kisses! I better leave now, don't make dessert,I'll make a strawberry flan for Adam and chocolate mousse" I tell her quickly.

"mhmm our favourites, okay love you sweetie!" she hung up before I could respond. My mother is just too funny, I love her so much with all her weird and joyfulness.

I am actually really excited for tonight and since I'm off patient duty so I can leave now, I don't know about darry though. With that thought in mind I decided to go see my baby. I had to knock on his office door since I know he had a patient, as rude as it sounds interrupting, I had to, it's important. Okay! Important-ishh.

"sorry doctor Darrien please may I talk to you for a few minutes?" I said sweetly when his beautiful face was revealed as he opened the door.

"Of course" he said smirking and then turned around to his patient to excuse himself, called one of the nurses to take tests while he was gone. I waited patiently until the nurse arrived, when she did darry took hold of my hand and lead me into the hall.

"hi" he said with a cute smile on his face. I began rubbing my thumb over the back side of his hand while I spoke, "hi baby, I'll make this quick, mum called and dinner at hers tonight, will you be able to come?"

"errr, I finish my shift at six, so yes I will" he pulled me and leaned into my ear, "but remember, I haven't finished that body scan yet"

His breath tickled my ear lobe and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, when he saw my reaction he put on his famous smirk," Baby you have a patient!" I quickly changed the subject, pecked his lips and ran down the hallway. I could hear his laughing fading as I turned the corner. Darrien is has such a dirty little mind, you would think I'd be used to it by now but ha! I was far from used to it! His comments still fluster me and make me feel like, well, like how Sabrina felt this morning when she walked in on us.

I waved to rinni,I on my way out, knowing she would make sure everything is scheduled and ready for me tomorrow. She waved back and so did a few other nurses that were around. I grabbed my bag from my locker and I was off in my car again.

Home...that feeling you get when you can just strip when you get home is probably my favourite part of the end of the day, when darry-poo isn't back though, otherwise he is my favourite. I took off my uniform leaving me in my undergarments; I just plonked on the rug next to my bunny, jeans. She is an adorable white and black rabbit. I hate leaving her home alone but it was just for today, other days I drop her off at the pet day care a block away from the clinic. I didn't take her there today because she was asleep and I couldn't wake her up, I would feel so bad. I picked jeans up and went to my bedroom, it is a master bedroom with off-white-almond painted walls, a king size bed placed to the side next to the full length windows. The bed had a pole frame because I wanted to decorate the whole bed my twisting twinkle lights around it, my parents and darry's parents both didn't like the idea at first, but they eventually grew on it when I showed them the end result. The wall opposite the full length windows is a mosaic with pictures, so far only three-quarters of the wall is covered; there are only pictures of Darrien and I from the first day we met right up to yesterday, when we had gone out for ice cream. Near the wall was a beautiful antique dressing table that was coloured turquoise, mine and Darrien's favourite colour. The bed sheets and side tables for the bed are also a matching turquoise while the carpet is a deep brown and compliments everything in the room. The house is a double story house and this bedroom is upstairs with a joint bathroom and a walk in closet.

i put jeans down and she hopped around to a corner where all her bunny toys were, I smiled at my bunny and completely stripped as I entered my shower. I had a long shower, knowing I had lots of time before Darrien comes home. When I was done, I took out a knee length polka dot dress and pink bracelets to go with it. i laid everything on the bed and was just about to dress when I remembered what Darrien said about wanting to finish what we started in the morning. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I got an idea. I walked back into the closet and pulled out lacy pink lingerie to go with the polka dot dress; I decided I was going to tease my love, darry. i put it on and then slipped on one of his shirts that reached mid thigh for me.

Oh this will be fun