|Chapter 8|

-Eight-

♥ 📖 ♥

The sun is starting to rise when the time strikes 5:00 AM.

NaEun was wide awake. Unable to sleep with the decisions she wanted to do, though it hurts her a lot. So painful that she couldn't think of it.

Naeun was packing her clothes quietly, as possible. Taeyon was deeply asleep and she quickly took a shower and changed in to jeans, T-shirt and black sneakers.

She finished packing all of her things and Naeun wanted to bid goodbye for the last time at the house she stayed...a traditional Korean house, to be exact.

It's a very beautiful house... I would much like to stay and live in a house like this if ever there would be a chance...

She sighed.

That's too pretty impossible to happen...especially with the bags already in her hands.

She sighed again, deeply.

"I'm sorry..." She said quietly to herself as she pulled the door and went out.

Her heart ached so much.

She wanted to cry.....but it would be such a stupid thing to do, she thought.

She instead swallowed all the tears she have pulling the door closed.

She walked through the prairies with a weak walk. Her stomach is growling.

She's hungry in the early morning... Adding the sadness she felt.

This is so hurtful.... She thought walking ahead and realizing to reach the outside of the prairies.

Little did she know...tears already kept on falling on her cheeks.

Her cheeks were so cold that a stinging tear burned her.

I don't know what to do...

Naeun was crying hard while walking. Her hands trembling and the bags fell to the ground.

I love him.... I love you, Taehyung-ah....and this is for you.

Naeun continued to walk wiping with all her might the tears that manifests her pain.

I can do this.

Naeun went to walk with her head held high. Fighting the agony screaming inside her. The trembling hands of hers were like earthquake, shaking her.

She finally reached the bus stop at 6:46.

It was so chilly. Her eyes was so numbed and puffy red. She decided to wear her sunglasses and masked. Then put her earphones on her ears and listened to some rock music.

______________

Taehyung woke up with a very good sleep. He looked at the clock on the wall of his room.

6:00 AM

Hmm.....

What a wonderful day to start a new one.