PROLOGUE

Prologue

♥ 📖 ♥

Eight years earlier...

It was a quite day. A beautiful day to celebrate Son NaEun's ninth birthday. Her parents, the well-known businessman and businesswoman in Seoul, prepared her a  big party in their mansion inviting all her 4th graders classmates.

"Happy birthday, to you♪ happy birthday to you,♪ happy birthday, happy birthday♪♪..... Happy birthday, NaEun♪!"

After everyone had sang merrily,NaEun began to blow her candles one by one and received another greetings from her parents with a kiss on the forehead.

NaEun was so happy as a child that day. She just turned nine and her child-like feature gives her cuteness with her dark brown hair and fair white skin. She was a beautiful child and her parents were proud to call her their daughter.

"Thank you eomma, appa." NaEun hugged her parents.

"You're welcome, my princess..." Her mother said fondly at her.

Her father, Mr. Son, pulled her in the corner with her mother.

"We have something to tell you, NaEun-yah..."

"Huh? What is it, appa?" NaEun asked innocently.

"Someday,when you grow up...you will understand why," her mother, Mrs. Son carefully said.

NaEun don't understand a thing on what her parents were saying. "When you grow up... You will marry a guy, right?" Her father said.

NaEun enthusiastically nodded her head. "Yes appa! I will marry a cute and handsome guy..." she replied.

Her mother and father looked at her smilingly. "We have arranged your marriage already, NaEun... and that means you don't need to find someone whom to marry when you grow up. Is that clear, my princess?"

NaEun frowned at the moment,but she managed to nod in agreement to her father.

She didn't say a thing...but then NaEun realized it wasn't a good idea being arranged to marry someone she never knew.

She's only nine...but after that, NaEun ran to her room, locked her door, and cried to herself.

She have seen those in dramas and she hated those things.

And that day, she promised to herself that her parents would regret their decisions.
______________________________