Third Exam

A/N: ok, so I decided to skip the training piece but I am going to move onto the third exam.

Tanra's POV

I stood by grandpa watching everyone's matches. Due to Sasuke being late they decided that I would go hoping he would be here after my fight. See, my fight was supposed to be last but that's kinda out of the question now. I jumped down into the arena when told to and let my coat fly around in the back a little. I had a coat over my black sleeveless shirt and black leggings (Image above) I also had on a mask that grandpa had given to me. It was an anbu mask. You see, grandpa decided to doll me up before the exam today. He dressed me up and had Kurenai put black lipstick and black eye shadow on me. She put the eye shadow on so it went with the purple lines on my face. All in all it looked cool. "Tanra Uwabami vs. Atchi Suwan!" ya, grandpa made sure I was fighting an anbu of his. I think grandpa thinks to highly of me. The fight began with the throw of a kuni at me. It flew past my face and I spun at him with a kuni in hand. He blocked it with a kuni of his own. I pulled the kantana off my back and swang at him. Grandpa taught me many things during our training! We fought a tijutsu battle for a while till I managed to get away from him. I started creating fast hand signs. "Lightning style, Lightning clash!" My hands grew bright with lightning bolts covering them, like Kakashi's jutsu except mine was on both. I threw my hand out grazing his arm making him scream in pain. I smirked under my mask as I turned effectively kicking him in the head with a chakra filled kick. I sent him flying fast. I started creating more hand signs but so did he. "Fire style, Fire ball rain!" I blew fire balls into the air making them fly at him. He managed to dodge them and cast a jutsu of his own. "Wind style, Wind blades!" he continually flung his hands as if throwing kuni at me sending blades of wind at me. I managed to dodge most of them except for two of them which had hit my leg and arm. I continued the jutsu fight for quite some time. I finally caught him off guard after creating a shadow clone after releasing some mist that I had learned from sensei a long time ago. I took him out with a stab of my blade through his chest. He had swang a almost weak punch at my face sending me back unable to catch myself but broke off my mask. I sat up and pulled my sword out of his chest as the crowd cheered. I weakly got up but couldn't keep myself up. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling. "looking good in the get up Tanra." I smirked at him. "Your late Sasuke." He picked me up and carried me to the medical team. "Her wounds need to be treated and fast, she's loosing to much blood." They nodded and took me from him. All they did was take me to the back and heal up my wounds. I came out as an explosion happened. I took off following grandpa. When we stopped we were on a roof. "whats going on grandpa!?" He shook his head. "I don't know. All I know is that we're under attack." I nodded and looked at the kazekage in front of us. My eyes widened as I saw the person. "Grandpa, get away from here now. It isn't safe for you here." He looked at me with concern but I just stared at the Kazekage with wide eyes. "Your still as good as I remember my dear, actually scratch that. Your much better than I remember. Come over here sweety and let papa take out the Hokage so we can go home." Papa took off the hat making grandpa's eyes widen. I stood in front of grandpa. "No papa! I don't care if you take out the entire village! But you aren't taking away grandpa!" He gave me a sad look but just sighed. "Why must you be so difficult at a time like this Tanra?" My eyes widened. Papa doesn't refer to me by my usual name unless he is very pissed with me. I was correct when he glared at me and shouted at me. "Tanra get over here right now!" Grandpa grabbed my arm pulling me behind him. "She isn't going anywhere Orochimaru!" He made me stand back as they began their fight. I started helping when papa almost got grandpa. I know papa was very mad at me by this point and I knew I was in for it when we got home. Grandpa managed to get a hold of papa and started to cast the reaper death seal. I ran at grandpa and he only got to seal off papa's arms when I tackled him away from papa. Though, I took the stabbing aimed at grandpa into my back just barely missing my heart. Papa fled the scene and I rolled off grandpa as it began to rain. I laid their covered in my own blood as the sword was deep in my back and chest. Grandpa lifted me up and called out to me several times and all I could do was stair up at him.

Hiruzen's POV

I kept calling out to her but the only thing she said before she dropped into the unconsciousness was, "I'm sorry papa, I have betrayed you." A team of medical ninja came and we took her to the hospital as fast as we could. A few days went by and we held a funeral for all of those who had died in the attack. We almost had to put Tanra down as dead a few times because when she even became slightly conscience she would rip out the IV's and would try to get away. Her wound is to deep for her to be moving at all. We keep Sasuke in the room with her to watch over her so nothing will happen to her when he is awake, we have also put Sakura in her room so she wouldn't do it again.

Tanra's POV

I woke up one day feeling better but not enough to get out of bed, though yesterday the doctors said I was free of the machines and I could only eat soft foods. Today, Sasuke and Naruto where fighting. As soon as they left the room to go to the roof I followed still injured mind you. I watched them go at each other for a bit until they almost killed each other. When they were going in for their final attack I had started running at them, but Kakashi was only a bit faster than me. I stopped and backed up till I was against the wall, I have been trying to avoid everyone as much as possible seeing as how everyone has mixed feelings about me. Some call me a hero for saving grandpa but most call me a traitor for letting papa into the village and harming the citizens of the village. I know Kakashi has come in a few times to the room but has only talked to Sasuke. I don't exactly know how he feels about me since he hasn't even looked at me. I slid down the wall panting as blood seeped through my bandages and ran down my stomach. The boys ran off but Kakashi walked over to me. "Sorry Tanra, I forgot you where even in the hospital." I looked at him blankly as he picked me up carrying me back to my room and called for a medic. As we waited for the medics to arive I grabbed his wrist making him turn to look at me with an eye brow raised. "Why Kakashi? Why are you helping me? You knew I was in the room and yet you played it off as if I was never there." He looked at me apologetically. "Sorry Tanra, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just thought you wouldn't talk to me if I had tried talking to you seeing as how everything unfolded. Tanra? Can I ask you a question?" I nodded at him. "Do you still plan on going back to Orochimaru?" I sighed. "I know I shouldn't, and I know I'm going to get a good beating when I get home for what I did, but yes. I will go back to papa when I think the time is right." He nodded and I smiled with a tear that fell from my eye. "Thank you Kakashi, for being their by my side when I was on that mission with you guys. Thank you for not killing me when you had the chance, and for giving me a chance to change and see the leaf differently." He gave me his closed eyed smile. "No, thank you Tanra, for opening up to us." He left the room as the medics came. In all honesty, I don't want to leave, I want to stay. I call this place my home. I have family here too, Most of all, I have grandpa, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura here. Back with papa all I have is him and nii-san. Why can't we live in a world of piece? All I know is that right now, I'm happy where I'm at, right at this moment.