The Change in the mission

Tanra's POV

Well things have been going fine, well, for me anyway. I can't really say much for naruto though. Right now we were hiding.
"Sakura at point B."

"Sasuke at point C."

"Tanra at Point D."
We waited a bit for Naruto to respond. "Naruto at point A." I shook my head at them as Sakura scolded him. "Alright everyone is in position. How close are you to the target?" I looked down to see the cat closer to Naruto as they gave the coordinates. "Alright, go!" Naruto lunged at the cat catching it as I stayed where I was. We eventually went back to the Hokage's office after the cat was confirmed. We stood in the hokage's office watching the poor cat get mauled by its owner as she left with it. We waiting for our next mission when naruto decide to make a scene and complain about the simple missions. I stared at the floor blocking them all out when I suddenly ducked dodging kakashi's hand that was swung at the back of my head. "Tanra, please pay attention." I sighed and looked at the Hokage. "Tanra, you guys are going to be escorting someone to the land of waves." My eyes widened with glee. "I get to leave the village!? Really!?" I squealed in glee and jumped around laughing and smiling. Everyone sweat dropped except for naruto who hid behind sasuke. "Is it just me or is she acting scary?" Sasuke nodded. The third cleared his throat and I skipped happily towards his desk, jumping onto it to sit on when I got to it. "Mind you Tanra, you will be watched over by kakashi here alright?" I nodded my head and jumped off the desk jumping around the room in pure happiness. "I get to leave the village!" I suddenly stop and look at the ground sadly. "But papa wont be with me this time." I mumble sadly making everyone sweat drop and kakashi mumble. "Well that was short lived." The hokage cleared his throat once more. "Bring in the visitor!" The door opened and a man came in. He took a swig of his alcohol before he spoke. "A bunch of snot nosed kids? And you the little one with the idiotic look on your face, you expect me to believe your a ninja? And you in the kimono, how do you expect to move around so much in a yukata?" I crossed my arms narrowing my eyes at him. "Don't think I'm gonna protect your pathetic little ass." He glared at me and the other two walked up to naruto making realization hit him. "I'll kill you!" Naruto lunged at him but kakashi held him back. "Lets just get going, I can't wait to get out of this dam place." I walked out the door with the other three following me.

Kakashi's POV

After they left I was gonna follow but the Hokage stopped me. "Kakashi wait a minute." I turned to him listening. "I need you to watch over her very closely. She stays here in the village even when not being supervised, so I trust her that much." I nodded. "Your worried she'll make a break for it while we're gone am I right?" He nodded, "Precisely Kakashi. Be careful out there." I nodded giving my farewell.

Tanra's POV

We have been waiting here for a while now waiting for the Copy Cat to show up. "Sorry I'm late a line of ducks walked in front of me and I had to help them." Naruto and Sakura deadpanned. I turned and walked out the gate with everyone following me. "Tanra come back here for a minute." I stopped, letting the others get ahead of me while I walked with kakashi. "Tanra, why haven't you tried to escape at all. Even now you would have had a perfect chance of escape." I looked down sadly. "Because it would be pointless. It's hard to go anywhere with your papa when you don't even know where he's at you know?" I rubbed the back of my neck a little nervously. I looked down Sensing others near by... but it was a puddle. We suddenly stopped walking when kakashi 'split into two.' I jumped into a tree watching everything go down. When I saw the chance it was to late. I jumped down next to kakashi as he had the two in a head lock. I let kakashi tie them to a tree and go talk to the others before I walked towards the two. I crouched down in front of them. "I thought we taught you two better than that?" They sweat dropped. I know kakashi and the others are listening now because they have become quiet. "Answer this. Is he here?" They nodded and so I nodded back. "Thank you." I got up following the others as we continued walking. When we got to the boat the seating arrangements were a little out of my comfort zone. Kakashi and Tazuna where on one side while we all where on the other. Unfortunately I had to sit on someone's lap because there was no room. So I sat on sasuke's so it wouldn't be as uncomfortable for naruto or sakura. Though I thinks Sakura's problem would have been the fact she would have been pissed with me, not that she's happy now for the fact I'm sitting on her obsession. Kakashi made me sit on someone's lap for safety measures. So far I haven't been the safest person around them. Like for example before we got here I had thrown a kuni past Tazuna's arm for, what I consider speaking out of line. I did give him a kit on his rm and ended up getting scolded. I'm sure the most part of why I'm under close surveillance is because they think I'm looking for someone. It would be one thing if it were the fact that they think I am helping out, but unfortunately that's not the case. They took my talk with the demon mist brothers as getting ready to help someone attack, which mind you is very tempting. Sakura kept glaring at me but I didn't care. I looked at kakashi. "Hey copy cat. Why exactly was I brought on this mission for? You do remember I live with Kurenai right?" He sweat dropped. "Tanra, your apart of this squad too. You have more of a right to be here with us than others. You being on supervision isn't really a problem anymore. You don't seem to leave the village, so there's nothing for us to worry about." I clenched my fists listening to him. I talked under my breath harshly. "I told you, I would if I knew where he was at." Naruto and Sakura looked at me with confusion. Naruto decided to ask, "who's he?" I looked at the water. "My father." I tried to get up but because sasuke was given the responsibility of keeping an eye on me at the moment he held me down. I stopped fighting when we got to land and was let go. As we walked I could feel everyone walking behind me staring intently, watching for me to make a wrong move. They stopped though when naruto started throwing kuni all over the place. Kakashi and Sakura went to examine behind a bush where naruto had thrown one of his kuni when me and kakashi felt something. We both yelled in unison. "Everyone get down!"