A Fight of Teamwork

Tanra's POV
Kurenai woke me up really early this morning to get ready for my 'survival training' with kakashi. "Tanra, I wouldn't exactly worry about being there on time. But maybe you could do some training with one of your." I shut the front door cutting her off. I put my hands behind my head while walking towards the training grounds. When I got there the only one that was there was sasuke. I glared a little at him. "Your so stupid, you honestly think he's gonna be on time?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at me. "What about you? Your here just as early as I am." I crossed my arms. "I came early for training what else?" I turned around. "If you want to train how about a one on one?" He asked me. I turned to him with a smirk. "Alright, I'll take you up on that offer." I appeared behind him punching him in the back. I tried to keep it a softer hit than I usually do for the fact this won't last long if I didn't. Plus, a punch in the back from me would pearlize someone. He skid forward a bit and turned towards me. He ran at me throwing a puch at my face. I dropped down letting his fist fly over my head while I sang my foot at him. Therefore tripping him. He got on his hands pushing himself up and onto his feet as he fell. I should probably go easyer on him than I thought. I guess papa has taught me well. After we threw some punches, kicks and such landing a few hits on each other naruto and Sakura had shown up. I sat by a tree after sasuke started to get tired. I was a little tired but not much. After a while of staring at the sky for so long kakashi finally showed up. Naruto and Sakura jumped up pointing a finger at kakashi yelling at him, "Your late!" He rubbed the back of his neck with a sweat drop. "Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." His hand dropped and he pulled an alarm clock out of his pouch after seeing my glare at his lame excuse. He put the clock on a rock. "Alright, for this exorcise you have to get these bells from me." He let two bells fall. "You have until twelve to retrieve them. In order to get them you must come at me with the intent to kill." I smirked at his last statement. "Now you will begin when I say go." He was cut off when naruto ran at him with a kuni in his hand. Kakashi appeared behind him with naruto's kuni at his neck. "I didn't say go, but you did come at me with the intention to kill." He let go of naruto and told us, "Go!" Sakura and sasuke jumped off into the trees while i just sat on one of the posts. I watched naruto and Kakashi fight but naruto was failing terribly. After he was done with naruto he looked at me. "Not even going to hide huh?" I sighed and jumped off the post landing in front of him. "Why should I try when I want no part in this in the first place?" He sweat dropped. "But if it's a fight you want," I got into a fighting stance and he instantly got ready. "Then it's a fight you'll get." We started our battle that was taking a while. This guys better than I thought. I better keep on my toes. He suddenly turned into a cloud of dist as i stuck him with my kuni. I instantly started to scan the area. I jumped up just in time as he flew out of the ground. I smirked at him making his eye widen when I flipped myself upside down throwing a punch at his face. He again, turned into a cloud of dust. I landed on my hands pushing myself up to where I was standing and sighed. "This guy's such a nuance." I walked around looking for him when I saw sasukes head. I snickered earning a glare from him. Sakura came out and scrame at the headless uchiha. I sat down chuckling at the idiots and sasuke and I had a stair down till the bell rang. I created hand signs as I got up and walked towards the uchiha. "Earth style, earth release!" I smacked my hands beside both sides of sasukes head making the earth open to where it was a hole where sasuke was standing. "Let's go uchiha." He jumped out of the hole and began to follow me to the wooden posts. Naruto was tied to one but we has to wait for kakashi to retrieve Sakura before anything was said or done. "Are you guys that dence? Why do you think we put you on teams?" Kakashi went on and on before he started to yell at us. "Sakura! You were so caught up on finding sasuke that you didn't even help naruto who was right in front of you! Sasuke! Your so full of yourself you didn't even consider anyone worth it! And Tanra...." His voice became calmer and had a bit of disappointment. "Tanra, you didn't care enough to even think of helping anyone..." I crossed my arms. "I never asked to be in this Dam village in the first place!" Gloom fell over him as he signed walking towards the K.I.A stone. I jumped onto the post watching him. "Some of the greatest shinobi are engraved on this stone." Naruto piped in. "That's it! That's it! I'm gonna have my name on that stone someday!" I smirked at him. "Then get strong enough to defeat me and you can be." Sakura glared at me. "You aren't getting anywhere on that stone naruto! That stone is K.I.A!" He gave her a confused look so I answered for her. "It means killed in action." Gloom hung over him when realization hit him. "What do you mean by defeat you Tanra!?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm an enemy to the leaf naruto. I don't fit in as a hero here. I'm not even supposed to be here." He gave me a confused look but kakashi got rid of that moment fast. "I will give you all one more chance to prove your teamwork to me. Go ahead and eat first but naruto doesn't get any." After he said that he instantly left. I sat on the post eating a rice ball when Sasuke gave naruto his food. "Eat it dope." Sakura looked at the uchiha with worry. "Don't sasuke or you'll get in trouble!" Sasuke looked at her. "If he's hungry he'll just slow us down." She looked at her food processing what sasuke said and handed it to naruto. Kakashi appeared in a cloud of smoke. "You! You broke the rules and shall be punished!" Sakura stood up and so did sasuke. "Were a team!" Sakura nodded and shouted. "That's right, and we are a replacement one!" Naruto nodded fast and repeatedly.  "That's right! That's right! We're one!" Kakashi got more serious but instantly changed at the end of his sentence. "You! Pass." Everyone looked at him confused except for me. I watched them all boredly. "Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum." I rolled my eyes at them. Sakura pointed at me. "What about Tanra!? She did nothing in our teamwork!" Kakashi sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well you see? By order of lord hokage she will be on my team rather you guys pass or fail." Naruto's mouth dropped. "So your telling me she didn't have to take the test at all!?" Kakashi gave a nervous chuckle. "Ya that about sums it up." I scoffed. "Tch, morons." Sasuke and Sakura glared at me. I shrugged and jumped down. Kakashi clapped his hands once. "Alright team seven, we start our first mission tomorrow!"