The First Exam and A Family Reunion

Tanra's POV

I walked up to the door seeing the three waiting there for me. I smiled softly and walked up to them. "Hey guys." Sasuke gave me a slight glare but the other two were happy to see me. I looked at Sasuke questioningly. I shrugged it off as we walked in. We walked up the stairs to see a girl get pushed down. Me being the reckless person I am ran at the guy throwing a fist at him. He caught my fist proving my thoughts right. I stood up straight glaring at him. Sasuke spoke up, "Tanra let him go this isn't even the third floor, drop the genjutsu we saw it a mile away, Sakura you where the first to see it right?" Her playing stupid agreed strongly. After the genjutsu was released I crossed my arms. "Kotetsu, Izumo, go away." They sweat dropped and left. We were stopped when a boy in a green jumpsuit jumped in front of Sakura. "Sakura! Will you be my girlfriend?!" Her eyes widened but I paid no mind to them and walked over towards his team. I put my hand out to the girl. "Tanra." She got what I was doing and shook my hand. "Tenten." We nodded and I turned to the Hyuga boy. "Tanra." He shook my hand being polite. "Neji Hyuga." I nodded and started to walk away with my team running after me. Neji called at us. "You their, to Tanra's left." We turned around facing him. "Whats your name?" I looked at Sasuke waiting for him to answer. "It's common courtesy to give your name first." I face palmed at Sasuke's answer. "I'll talk to you later Neji." He nodded at me and Sasuke gave me another glare but I just grabbed his arm dragging him with us as we kept going.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

We reached the door and Kakashi was waiting for us there. "Tanra, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. Good job on making it this far, I'm proud of all of you. Even you Tanra." He pat my head and I just glared at the floor. He explained some things that I could care less about. We walked in and were greeted by a lot of ninjas from all different kinds of villages. I looked around as the three were meeting up with the other rookies when my eyes landed on someone familiar. My eyes widen and a smile came to my face. Not just a sly or soft smile, but a genuine happy smile. Naruto tried to look at where I was looking at but I turned back to him. "Who were you smiling at Tanra?" I glared a little at him. "No one why?" He shrugged and a boy with long silver hair walked over. I was so filled with joy you would never believe it. "You guys should keep it down, you're attracting unwanted attention." We all sweat dropped. My Kabu-nii is still the same as ever. If he's here I wonder if papa's here too? I gave him a questioning look and he gave me a slight nod only I would notice. I wanted to run around so bad to try and find my papa. I miss him so much. I couldn't though because that would be reckless of me. Kabuto-nii pulled out his famous handy cards as I call them and I listened to them talk, especially when they started saying names. Sasuke asked for Rock Lee and Garra of the dessert. It really surprised me when Sakura said one. "Give us Tanra Uwabami as well please." Everyone looked at her in shock, even I did. Kabuto nodded even though I could tell he had panic from my name. He showed them the first two and when he got to me I paled. "Tanra Uwabami, 7 A-rank, 14 B-rank, 3 C-rank and 25 D-rank. You guys already know her as your teammates." Everyone looked at me with wide eyes but I just crossed my arms glaring at them. "What, you all knew I wasn't from this village so shut up." They nodded slowly keeping an eye on me. A sound ninja flew up throwing a punch at Kabuto but I got in the way by kicking them in the back quickly, sending him flying to the side. My eyes widen realizing what I had just done. They think it was protection for someone who helped us right? Everyone's eyes widen, well some anyway, when I say almost everyone or everyone in general I am talking about the rookies and maybe nii-san. Some of them paled. Their was a poof of smoke in the front and a man I recognized as Ibiki Moreno stood at the front.

~Time Skip!~

We got our numbers and sat down, I was sat in between nii-san and Sasuke. Just my luck huh? He told us to start so we turned our papers over and began. I may have learned many things from papa and nii-san but never anything like this. I put my hand under the table and so did nii-san. see, when I was home and I was learning how to write nii-san would write on my hand with his finger. Eventually this became our secret coding. He started giving me answers left and right. I could feel Sasuke staring at me in shock as he watched my pencil move quickly. After I was done I sat back and watched as nii-san wrote down his answers of course I had to turn my paper over when I was done.

~Time Skip~

After the whole test was done we were sent home to rest for the next exam tomorrow. Unfortunately I went but didn't stop at home. I continued walking so I wouldn't raise any suspicions with my team, I know Kakashi is having them watching me. It's my own fault though, I did react in the wrong way, But I do care about this village somewhat. Doesn't matter. I have to find papa. I walked around the village until I felt a familiar presence. I jumped into the window tackling someone into a hug, honestly I jumped in blindly so I don't know who. "Still as energetic as ever I see my dear." I started crying into his chest as he got off the floor with me in his arms. "I missed you papa! I'm sorry I never tried to come back!" He pet my hair affectionately. "Don't be sorry my dear, you did the right thing to wait for me to come for you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to come up with a plan." I shook my head in his chest. "I love you papa." He held me tightly against him. "I love you to my little girl." "Hey snake! where the hell is my hair tie!?" I looked at where the female voice came from to see a woman I have only seen in books. "Tanra, this is lady Uchiha. You remember from the books I read to you right?" I nodded in amazement. The woman's eyes widened and started to sparkle. She ran over taking me from my papa and started smuggling me in a hug. "She's so adorable! Orochimaru where you this cute when you where little!?" Papa paled and gave me a sympathetic look. "Lady Uchiha I found your hair tie." Kabu-nii walked in and she put me down. I smiled brightly and waved at him. He smiled at me and handed her her hair tie. "Hi Kabuto-nii!" He chuckled. "Hey there Tanra. good job making it to the second exam." I sweat dropped. "There wasn't much to the test anyway." I turned to my papa. "I can't stay long papa. They put me back to living with Kurenai so I'm back on watch again." He nodded. "Be careful Tanra. Don't let anyone shoot you down got it?" I nodded at Lady Uchiha. "Me and kabuto will see you in the second exams alright sweety?" I nodded and jumped out if the window to jump onto more roofs running home.