Chapter 18

Excuse any mistakes.
Chris & Trey in MM. 😋

August

"How 'bout we do two 'luh ponytails? Like dis he'a." I gripped the two sections in my hands so she could see what I was talkin' 'bout."

She shrugged. "I 'ain askin' yo opinion no mo'. Ima just do it how I wanna. I got 'dis." I tol' ha.

If you readin' 'dis & you doubtin' me right na', fuck you. If you got faith in me, ion need it cus Daddy Aug know what he doin now!!

Daddy been watchin' YouTube videos!

Why y'all ain tell me tha' first time 'dat all I had ta' do was put wata' on ha' hair fa' it ta' lay down? That was a waste of my wave grease.😒

"You want 'dem la' bows on top?"

She shook her head. "Say no mo."

I twisted ha la' pigtails and put a la' clip at tha' bottom like my Youtube video instructa' tol' me.

I matched a bow fa' tha' top ta' match ha' outfit and stuck 'em up there.

Bre looked up in the mirror and started ta' hop down but I stopped ha'. "Hol on, you like it? Daddy did good didn't I?"

She looked at herself in the mirror again and said, "Eh, you did iight."

"Iight!? Girl, I did betta' my second time, than ya mama eva' did in ha' lifetime."

"I'm telliiiiiiiin!" She said, picking up her iPad.

"So? Tell ha', I ain scared."

Shai

"Good Morning ladies!" I greeted as I walked in the shop

They all greeted back as I walked to the back to put my things away. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed back out.

"I swear you look like a different person every time I see you because you change your hair so much." Maya said as I sat down.

"There's nothing wrong with having a little variation when it comes down ta' ya' hair.. especially when you're a stylist! You can neva' switch it up too much." Cha added.

"I know, but damn. Shai will get her hair done, leave it in for all of 2 days, take it out, and put it back in again, then repeat the process."

I laughed, "You can do that when you wear wigs, boo." I winked.

"And also when you can afford it." Yaya added.

Maya was about to speak again until the phone rang and she had to answer it.

I sat in my chair and waited for my first client of the day. I figured I'd post this pic of my baby on IG since I'm missing her so much.