Chapter 5

Author's Note: Some of you read Maya's comment the wrong way. lol she didn't mean to say it. It just came out. 😂😂

August

"What you say baybeh? I can't hear you ova' tha music?" I moved in a lil closer so I could hear ha' this time.

"I said I enjoyed the show!" She repeated.

I nodded. "I really appreciate yall comin' ta'night"

I excused myself and made my way over ta' Shai. She was turned away from me still talkin' ta Travis.

"Damn nigga. Can you turn ha' back ova' ta' me now?" I asked jokingly.

"No bitch, you had all that time on stage" Trav said ta' me.

"Bitch-"

"I'll text you later Trav" She hugged him and turned around to me.

"Well Hey to you too, Shai" I joked.

"The kiss I blew earlier wasn't enough of a hey for you Aug?" She laughed.

"Nah, if you woulda' gave me some real lip, the'a would be no question" We chuckled.

She took a sip from ha' drink and hugged my neck. I planted one of my hands on ha backside and tha otha' one on ha ass. Pulling back, I grabbed ha hand and lead ha' ta' one of tha back rooms of the club.

"You know we got a lot 'a talkin' ta' do right?"

"Yea.. I do..." she said.

"Ery'thang that happened don't add up ta' me... I think we both need clarification on a lot 'a stuff."

"Can we meet up somewhere whenever you're free to talk or?.."

"I'm free ta'marra'."

"I have to work tomorrow"

"How long you get off fa' lunch breaks?"

"An hour... two hours, depends on how busy we are"

"How 'bout I swing thru and pick ya' up on ya' lunch break ta'marra. That sound good?"

"Yea, that's fine"

"Wea all these tattoos come from?" I picked up her arm ta' try ta' see all of what they were.

"I've always had tattoos. What you mean?"

"Last time I saw you, you had two lil ass tats on ya now you got a half sleeve, a chest piece and it Ain no tell in' what you got tattooed on ya ass" We laughed.

"Whatever Aug, I don't have anything tatted on my ass"

"I Ain believin' it until I see it" I said.

"In that case, you may never know"

I closed in the little space that was between us. "You and I both know I could find out right now if I wanted to"

"Oh really?"

I chucked, "Don't test me baybeh"

"I'm testing you, baybeh" She said, mocking my accent.

"Is that right?" In a swift motion I had her turned towards the wall with my hand at the bottom of her skirt. I ran my hands up her thigh to her hips.

"This what you really want huh?" I pressed myself up against her ass.

Tha' sexual tension had been real thick from earlia' when we saw each otha'. I felt it and I know she did too. Mr. Classy stood up when he saw ha' ta'night. It's takin' e'erything in me ta' not take ha' down right chea. If we had been ta'getha up until now, the'a would be no doubt I wouldn't do it.