Chapter 3

- Leah's pov -

"Lee? Are you done yet? We still have one more place to go for your final birthday surprise!" Andrew shouted into the dressing room.

I laughed and picked up the clothes I wanted. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Opening the dressing room door I threw the dress and nice shirts at Drew. I hung the unwanted ones up on the appropriate rack and walked to the register with Andrew.

"Sure you don't want me paying for them?" I knew he would say no, but hey, it wouldn't hurt to try. Again. He shook his head giving me a stern look. I held up my hands in surrender and busied myself with looking at a perfume.

"Alright lets go." Drew grabbed my hand and smiled down at me. "Now it's time for your surprise." I laughed as he practically ran out of the store, dragging me back to the car. "Aren't I suppose to be the one dragging you around?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Are you excited?" He asked not looking away from the road. I nodded happily. Andrew was always good with surprises. I knew it would be good. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. It was peaceful, music played silently in the back.

"Alright, the surprise in in there." I looked to where he was pointing, his..house?

"You're house?" When he nodded, I got out with Drew following. We walked up the steps and I waited as he got the door unlocked. "It's downstairs, but I want you to put this on. Don't worry, Leah, I wont let you fall." He continued as he seen the look I was giving him.

I hesitantly put the blind fold on and let the darkness take over my eyesight. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he guided me to the basement. I took careful steps down the stairs, don't want to get hurt on my birthday right?

Once we reached the bottom, I waited for the ok to take the blind fold off. Andrews breath hit my neck from the closeness of our bodies. "Surprise." He ripped off the blindfold and I was blinded for a moment.

In front of me was a look-a-like of a dolls house, a perfect houses. There were plastic flowers standing tall, sticking out from a green carpet. The house was white with baby blue shutters. All in all it resembled the doll houses you would see in a store. But what I didn't get is, what did I want with this?

Shuffling came from next to me, out came Andrews Dad. He smiled sickly at me. I always got a bad feeling when he was near, and I was getting it now. "Leah, you've grown so much. I remember when you were a little girl just learning how to walk and now...now you're a gorgeous women." He stared down my body, analyzing it. It wasn't one of those "you're cute" looks it was one you'd get when the person was psychotic. I don't know which one I'd rather get from my best friends Dad.

I looked over to Andrew, who was standing quietly beside me, confused as to what this all was. "You see Leah, I didn't have a good marriage, I had a good child yes but not a good wife. She cheated and was drunk all the time until finally I ended it. And now she's just a speck in my memory. But I always wanted the perfect family. As a young boy, I would watch families go out to the park or a restaurant with their children. Only the perfect families, loving parents and a child. I longed for that." He said slowly walked around me. His words made my heart race and palms sweat.

"After my marriage went down hill I came up with a plan. If I couldn't have a perfect family, then I'll just make one. And that's where you come in Leah. I watched you grow, and I was happy with what you've become. You are the perfect mother. Then all I needed was a perfect husband. So, I went out. I watched. I searched for the perfect guy to be a husband. I came upon Niall in London. I've watched him go to and from school. I gathered enough information about him to now that he's perfect. Handsome, grade A student, healthy, and a nice guy." He finished staring at me.

He's crazy. He's fucking crazy. He's the one who took that boy, Niall Horan from his home.

I stood still for a minute, then bolted for the stairs. I quickly ran up them knowing they were following closely behind. Once I got up the stairs I slammed the basement door closed. Looking around me, I reached for a chair. The basement door was shoved open, flinging me onto the ground. Andrew and his Dad stood looking angry. I scrambled to my feet and bolted for the door.

Before I could reach the handle someone grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I screamed in pain from the fall and my now sore scalp. I kicked and fought as they grabbed me and brought me back down the stairs.

I was shoved into the fake house, the door shut and locked behind me. The little window on it opened, Andrew and his father looked inside. "Happy Birthday, Leah." His Dad said in a sickly sweet voice.

"No..no! Andrew! Andrew please you can't do this to me!" I cried banging on the door. They closed the window not caring for what I have to say. "Andrew! Please! Please..." I fell to the floor in a heap.

Many questions ran through my head. Why would Andrew do this? I thought... I thought we were friends.

What was going to happen to me?

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait children of wattpad.

Raise your hand if you hate school? *raises both hands* They give out stupid homework and assignments. I'm actually suppose to be writing a science paper about lead that is due at 11:59 (well that's the latest you can turn it in) but one thing you should know about me is if I can't do it, and the teacher wont help me on it then I wont do it. So I'm not doing it. Instead I'm listening to Crown The Empire and writing this.

Yes I am the best student there if you were wondering. But enough of me rambling about stuff you guys probably wont read. Hope you liked the chapter.

Guys who she meets in the next chapter? Just guess you wont get it.

Please, vote/comment/follow <-----

- A