Chapter 1

-Leah's pov-

I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I've been waiting for this day my whole life. It's all I've dreamed about. That and going to my dream college.

Now I've graduated high school. What I've waited so long for. The feeling that I got when I walked on stage for my diploma was amazing. My cheeks still hurt from smiling so much.

My parents rushed to my side, as soon as everyone got their diploma. My Mom grabbed e into a bone crushing hug, crying. "My little girl is growing so fast! Soon you'll be out of the house and off to college. Then you'll find someone who loves you and you'll have babies, an-" Luckily my Dad cut her off from her story.

"Maria, honey, leave the poor girl alone. She's still in public you know." He gave us both a big smile showing his dimples. My Mom and Dad had the relationship every girl wished they had. No one could separate them. They barely fought, and if they did they were just playing. They loved each other so much.

"Oh John, don't act like you wont miss her when she leaves the house and becomes a women." She scolded him.

"Well.. it would leave us more time for ourselves if you see what I'm saying." He gave a playful wink at mom who was blushing. I pretended to puke at the sight.

"Leah, you wont be acting like that when you find a man of your own and he wants to spend some alone time with you!"

I covered my ears so I couldn't hear her. "That's disgusting Mom! And it's not exactly a conversation I want to have with my parents! Ew!" I gave out a shiver for effect.

My Mom shook her head, smiling. "Let's just go home. We have a surprise for you!" She cheered. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

Sadly, my parents wouldn't let me drive here alone so I had to ride with them. Which is not a cool sight for a 17 year old.

I got in the car and looked out the window. All the other students were smiling with their friends, and parents. My friends already graduated, and were on their way to college.

I groaned as my Mom put on the radio, and began singing with my Father. "I want to scream and shout and let it all out!" They belted out not even in tune with the real singers.

I looked to the car next to us to see Blake, a really cute kid from my science class, giving us a weird look. When he seen me he gave me a smile. I sunk down in my seat.

"Can you guys please stop. Remember we are in public. I wont find a boyfriend with you two acting like that." They both stopped singing only to belt out in laughter.

"What you don't like our singing, Lee?" My Dad turned and sung another lyric from a song to me. I reached over and covered his mouth with my hand.

"EW! Dad!" I wiped the spit from my hand on his shoulder. He laughed at me then turned back around. "If I ever get a boyfriend I am not taking him to meet you guys. I can promise you that." I mumbled to them.

"Ahh honey, our daughter thinks she's going to get a boyfriend." Dad turned to look at me again, making a funny face. "Gurll, you are not going to get a boyfriend in that outfit! I am, that blue is so last year!" He said in his best 'girl' voice.

"Ugh, Mom he's doing to again!"

"Just hang in there honey, we're almost home!" I rested my head on the cool glass window. I watched as all the houses passed by.

Soon, our medium sized house was the only thing in my view. I quickly got out once the car was stopped. "I'm finally free from those crazy people!" I shouted at the sky.

"You'll miss us once your off to college." My Dad said as he passed me. We walked up the stairs, and waited patiently for my Dad to unlock the door. "Graduate girls first." He smiled as I walked in.

"CONGRADULATIONS LEAH!" I jumped as most of the town popped out form behind things. Well, not the WHOLE town. It was a lot for our house.

My best friend Alex came running to me. "Congrads Leah! You've finally graduated! And here I thought you were going to be in high school for another year." I glared at her playfully, but pulled her into a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" I said still hugging her.

"I'm not the only one whose come to see you!" She motioned to my back porch. I gave her a confused look. She rolled her eyes and pushed me forward.

I walked to the porch, a smile quickly formed on my face once I seen what was there. "Andrew!" I ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Leah! Congratulations!" I put my feet back on the ground, but kept my arms wrapped around his neck. I looked up into his beautiful grey eyes.

"You don't know how much I've missed you. Even more then Alex! But don't tell her that." I gave him a playful wink.

We walked back inside and joined the others.

For the whole day, I smiled, gave out hugs, opened gifts, and ate till I felt like I was going to explode.

It was now 8 at night. My Parents were cleaning, and Andrew and I were upstairs just talking and watching tv.

"Hey look at this." I turned up the tv so we could hear better.

The blonde news reporter stood next to four boys. "Earlier today Niall Horan, an 18 year from Ireland, went missing from his house in London. His Mother stopped by only to notice the window of his home broken with blood on a piece of glass. The police are searching every where for the lost boy, hoping to find at least some clues telling us where he could be, but had no such luck yet. If you have any information in Nialls whereabouts please call the police or 1-800-4783."

"Wow... who would kidnap him?" I asked Drew. He had a distant look.

"I don't know." The hardness in his tone made me stop talking. His phone began ringing, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes." I tried to listen to what the other person was saying, but it was too low.

"He got out!"

"Alright I'm on my way." He glanced at me for a second. "Not yet. But soon. Alright bye." He got up and fixed his slightly crinkled shirt. "I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow!" He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

How....weird?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the new story! Don't know how I feel about this first chapter. It is going to be boring for a while, but it wont when we actually get into it.

The amazing cover is by PayneManiac she also made the cover for Without A Trace! So a big thank you and shoutout to her!

(This first chapter seems like Without A Trace but it's not) 

(Changed it so Niall isn't famous in this story)  

Please, vote/comment/follow

-A